Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Payback (9/2/23)

Card lookin like
giphy.gif

straight filler PPV
soon as Payback and Fastlane were announced it felt like Vince moves and playin out like that too

what's the odds Seth drops title on the 2nd to Nak to get surgery on back to try to be ready by Mania?

Card lookin like
giphy.gif

straight filler PPV
soon as Payback and Fastlane were announced it felt like Vince moves and playin out like that too
Card looking 50/50 as usual these filler PPVs like Payback & FastLane should be removed off the schedule because they really don't add much. There basically an excuse to add a lot matches that are just TV quality and one offs.

Not likely, if they didn't have him drop it to Balor who would have had a better story then I don't see Nak getting it.
I think Rollins retains against Nakamura but Priest comes out of nowhere and cashes in on Rollins afterwards and wins. I think later down the line Balor or Priest gets booted from Judgement Day and feud over the World Title. I read something the other day about Rollins back being fucked up to the point that he's dealing with a situation like Randy Orton's or worse. It's better to get the belt off of him sooner.

Back