WWE Night of Champions 🇸🇦 (5/27/23)

How would you grade Night of Champions?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I always maintain that Roman should have been the one to turn and join Evolution

He would have benefitted the most out of Seth and Dean. He wasn't ready to be on his own yet

And he fit the mold of what evolution was supposed to be

Roman was always a Triple H…never a Cena…he was born to be a heel

Yep and that’s why people turned on Roman after Seth turn on him and the former Dean Ambrose. People didn’t want a Cena like wrestler to be all over the product. Yet another miss by Vince

I always maintain that Roman should have been the one to turn and join Evolution

He would have benefitted the most out of Seth and Dean. He wasn't ready to be on his own yet

And he fit the mold of what evolution was supposed to be

Roman was always a Triple H…never a Cena…he was born to be a heel

He definitely should of been the one

they could of even brought Batista back to try and talk sense into Reigns since he had been in that exact position before. Could of had him give Reigns the rub in a match and everything just to kick off his ascent

Am I the only one who thought that Cody/Brock match looked fucking stupid? Watching a man beat someone over the head with his broken arm like a hammer was the most goofy shit... Then he stayed in a kamrura lock for 2 full minutes without tapping and passed out?? They really want us to expel all disbelief for this confusing ass fued.

Am I the only one who thought that Cody/Brock match looked fucking stupid? Watching a man beat someone over the head with his broken arm like a hammer was the most goofy shit... Then he stayed in a kamrura lock for 2 full minutes without tapping and passed out?? They really want us to expel all disbelief for this confusing ass fued.
That shit was way too stupid

Back