WWE Night of Champions 🇸🇦 (5/27/23)

How would you grade Night of Champions?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I could see him clashing with Finn cause they were suppose to fight on NXT but something happened where the match was cancelled. It'll be a first time match up too
They need to build Judgment Day up, they've taken too many losses right now to be in any title hunt

Shit I forgot the IC on Raw

You right

Well then like you said its gonna be someone from JD
What do you mean? They can just have the winner move to raw like they would have had AJ do if he won. This brand split is awesome!
icegif-3604.gif

The main point is...we got a lot of options. A lot of directions where they can go.

And damn a win/loss record man. Again this ain't AEW. JD can mos def be thrown in the mix due to the QUALITY of matches they put on. It's not about wins or losses....its about being over. So sayeth Bully Ray/Mark Henry/Tommy Dreamer/other wrestlers.

Again...options

It was always in em, even if you go back and look at his early NXT work. Vince and company just had him fucked up for all those years
I always maintain that Roman should have been the one to turn and join Evolution

He would have benefitted the most out of Seth and Dean. He wasn't ready to be on his own yet

And he fit the mold of what evolution was supposed to be

Roman was always a Triple H…never a Cena…he was born to be a heel

Zoey and Lynch will hold it down til the rematch between her and Trish at SS.

Trish look good in that fit regardless if she was 100% covered up.

Last edited:
Back