How would you grade Night of Champions?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man today is a clusterfuck....

I gotta wait to see that shit when the replay available.

We had a 50th anniversary at my church. Weed nigga hits me during the shit like I can pick up my shit. So after the anniversary over... I gotta run by there.... Then go to the market to pick up some flowers cuz my little girl gotta dance recital tonight.... All while I'm trying to watch this shit on my phone.

Imma have to run it back when the replay comes up on peacock 🤕

It’s the only angle that makes any sense.

He ain’t losing both belts to the Usos or Solo.

He’s already faced everyone else and won.

How else do you end an 1000+ day title reign? Be for real.

They already planned for Rock / Roman and he passed up on it.
He aint comin back, be for real

It’s the only angle that makes any sense.

He ain’t losing both belts to the Usos or Solo.

He’s already faced everyone else and won.

How else do you end an 1000+ day title reign? Be for real.
The guy who's gonna finish the story

cody-rhodes-wrestlemania.gif

What next guy tho?

He ain’t losing to Solo. That is dumbfuck booking.

Rock will win both titles and vacate. Then they’ll be some dumb fuckin tourney and a new belt at the end of it all.

Y’all ain’t learned Vince’s way by now?

lmao yo I'm book marking this

They already planned for Rock / Roman and he passed up on it.
He aint comin back, be for real

Rock also said he ain’t doing no more fast & furious movies and look at him now…doing another fast and furious movie.

I never liked the rock and can’t stand dude but it’s obvious how they are just waiting for him to be available so they can make this wrestlemania match happen.

lmao yo I'm book marking this

If they let Solo win over Roman, what does that say about the entire established roster who went against Roman and lost?

It makes it seem like solo got his stats on 100 and everybody else with established careers ain’t shit.

And that makes zero sense.

If they let Solo win over Roman, what does that say about the entire established roster who went against Roman and lost?

It makes it seem like solo got his stats on 100 and everybody else with established careers ain’t shit.

And that makes zero sense.

How is this any different than Brock and Kurt's rookie years when they became champions over established folks?
This is a scripted show
It aint that serious

furthermore why we talkin bout Solo? I dont see how Cody isnt still the one.

A whole year for a rematch?

Doubt it.

Possibility.

They building Cody to be the biggest babyface in the company. Roman still and continues to be the biggest heel in the company.

It's like 2 atoms on a collision course speeding towards each other. If it happens...that shyt is gonna be epic

Last edited:
Possibility.

They building Cody to be the biggest babyface in the company. Roman still and continues to be the biggest heel in the company.

It's like 2 atoms on a collusion course speeding towards each other. If it happens...that shyt is gonna be epic

I mean I hear you, I just don’t see it. It’s too much time for shit to happen

How is this any different than Brock and Kurt's rookie years when they became champions over established folks?
This is a scripted show
It aint that serious

furthermore why we talkin bout Solo? I dont see how Cody isnt still the one.

That was different altogether; they didn’t build one person up to have a 1000+ day title reign and have Brock or Kurt come take it.

Back