• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean I hear you, I just don’t see it. It’s too much time for shit to happen

Thats why it's called "long-term booking"

It's all one big azzz book, wit multiple chapters, and different stories being told. But it's gonna come back full circle.

It could be Gunther though. Blood line a lot thinner without the Uso's

Also could be Balor

Most the factions are 3 man.....

Bloodline had the numbers advantage up until now....

Now they food 🤕

Thats why it's called "long-term booking"

It's all one big azzz book, wit multiple chapters, and different stories being told. But it's gonna come back full circle.

Vince McMahon wants rock vs Roman.

Long term booking be damned.

Besides, y’all acting as if they didn’t make a whole new belt for Seth to defend.

Vince McMahon wants rock vs Cody.

Long term booking be damned.

Besides, y’all acting as if they didn’t make a whole new belt for Seth to defend.

But the story is wit Roman. If Cody goes after and wins the WHC...that cloud of him not beating Roman wit hover over him. That will only confirm that the WHC is nothin but a 2nd place trophy.

He has to tie up that loose end wit Roman

But the story is wit Roman. If Cody goes after and wins the WHC...that cloud of him not beating Roman wit hover over him. That will only confirm that the WHC is nothin but a 2nd place trophy.

He has to tie up that loose end wit Roman

The story for Cody believe it or not, is with THE TITLE.

It don’t matter who holds it before he wins.

Imma be honest...Seth as the WHC is meh wit me. Imo...the person who i feel would bring more credibility and prestige to that title...is Gunther.

I think WHEN he wins it...his reign could be similar to his NXT UK title reign.

Imma be honest...Seth as the WHC is meh wit me. Imo...the person who i feel would bring more credibility and prestige to that title...is Gunther.

Gunther gonna take it from Seth at Mania

ANYONE with the WHC title is meh because it’s a bullshit title that exists for bullshit reasons.

I mean I hear you, I just don’t see it. It’s too much time for shit to happen

He still not done with Brock yet and once he is I think he'll hit another block in the road. Shit will probably keep happening until he finally challenges Reigns with a MITB case or wins the Rumble again.

they really trying to make the mf look like a super hero

Back