WWE Crown Jewel 🇸🇦 (11/4/23)

How would you grade Crown Jewel?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cena winning will cause issues between Roman and Solo so let's go with that.

Seth beat Drew and Rhea won the 5 way

I made my predictions not knowing anything. I could’ve peeped but I’m cool, bc these picks are what I would’ve went with anyway.

I wanted to see Drew win and get cashed in on tbh

I made my predictions not knowing anything. I could’ve peeped but I’m cool, bc these picks are what I would’ve went with anyway.

I wanted to see Drew win and get cashed in on tbh

Damien did try to cash in but Sami stole his briefcase

• Ether
Reactions: VIBE
Ayo is it just me or Solo lookin like he put on a lil more weight? They need to keep this nigga in-ring shape ever since they've gone away from the Bloodline story a bit he doesn't wrestle as much

Ayo is it just me or Solo lookin like he put on a lil more weight? They need to keep this nigga in-ring shape ever since they've gone away from the Bloodline story a bit he doesn't wrestle as much
Didn't notice until you said something, yea he's packed on some pounds

You forgot who his daddy is? That brotha is definitely in-ring shape.

You forgot who his daddy is? That brotha is definitely in-ring shape.
meant to say better ring shape
Solo dont need to be any bigger than what he was lol
Plus he gotta get more ring time cause he's still developing
After Night of Champions they've lessened his work rate I feel like all that progress he's made got stalled out

meant to say better ring shape
Solo dont need to be any bigger than what he was lol
Plus he gotta get more ring time cause he's still developing
After Night of Champions they've lessened his work rate I feel like all that progress he's made got stalled out

Better? Yall do realize he's been doing house shows right? I have yet to see that brotha get gassed b/c of lack of conditioning or not being in-ring shape.

If Solo is packing g on pounds...what do you call Otis?? Lol