• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
No Samantha???
youtube-video-gif-1-gif.1193885

Something is going on because the female NXT ring announcer was on raw and smackdown this week

I think this also plays a part in it. If he re-signed then they definitely putting him over here. Him losing could mean he on his way out fr
It dont necessarily mean he's on this way out
More so if they dont have set creative for him past his contract
I dont expect them to put the belt on him

Also if he wins how does this help his heel turn?

It dont necessarily mean he's on this way out
More so if they dont have set creative for him past his contract
I dont expect them to put the belt on him

Also if he wins how does this help his heel turn?

Him winning could lead to him showing a more aggressive side so that he can keep the strap but I do think the story of him losing here and then flipping out would make for better television. Its just that with the way they laid those video packages out for him its hard to believe he gone lose but I mean.. this is shaping up to be a different era with Vince gone. Shit really could become the "reality era" lol

Seth dont really be sellin that back injury even tho he stay taking hell crazy bumps at the hands of Drew and Nak

They mentioned this on Busted Open after his match wit Nak. Like he just went to war with Nak and how his back was the main issue of the feud. So why all of the sudden he was able to stand straight up after pinning Nak with no issue. And then show up on Raw as if his back is fine.

The art of sellin has diminished some.

Back