• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WHC match opening? Seth keeping the title unfortunately
unfortunate for yall

JHSV.gif

lol I’m a big Seth fan but if he lost the title, I wouldn’t be mad. New champ would be refreshing
Not gon lie I think Seth losing would do him good
I think fans are just fickle and suddenly turned on him so losing and going away for awhile would do good
Have him be a surprise Rumble entrant

But he's not losing simply cause Drew also isnt resigned yet. They not putting the belt on a nigga who might leave lol

WHC match opening? Seth keeping the title unfortunately
I dont know Ro.. I think tonight Drew night

I mean would they really bring up all that shit from the pandemic and him not having his moment with the crowd for him to lose? unless they planning a CRAZY heel turn for him.. (Which I do still think he turns heel) but him losing here after all that back story would be wild.

I think he wins it and holds it until that next UK show maybe?

I think fans are just fickle and suddenly turned on him so losing and going away for awhile would do good

But he's not losing simply cause Drew also isnt resigned yet. They not putting the belt on a nigga who might leave lol

I think this also plays a part in it. If he re-signed then they definitely putting him over here. Him losing could mean he on his way out fr

Yeah they got burned doing that b4. Lol

Back