Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah but I think Def Jam would've taken advantage of Dirty knowing how irratic he is and how he acts. He wasn't thinkin long term like Rza. Which is I he was right in what he did.

But execution was turrible. He should've had did this wit his big bro. That way his brother can also explain it to him what both deals meant. All that nigga cared about was signing to Def Jam. He wasn't thinkin about owning shyt. And this where i he would've gotten done dirty...no pun...by them. Rza probably knew that nigga would've signed any deal DJ put in front of him.

Dirty was insane. I remember hearing a story years ago where LL Cool J kicked him out of a studio because he tore down LL's plaque and pissed on it. He was either drunk or high or both.

I been trying my best to throw my boy some bail because the show’s just so damn good but even my wife commented on how strange he talked, lol. She knows Wu Tang but she don’t know each individual member and their story, especially RZA. She just knew that shit wasn’t right.

I couldn’t even defend it. I was like, “well, if you know RZA, you know he…I mean he don’t talk EXACTLY like that…but he kinda…nah that shit does sound strange, lol.”

My daughter walked in the room while I was watching it n said "why's that guy talking like that". We now randomly talk to each other in the weird RZA voice throughout the day..some wu tang family bonding haahha

Meth had a solo deal with def jam though so I guess she'll return later on if the show continues

I also think the Def Jam interest shows that they had interest from a powerhouse label, but chose to go w a underdog label and not take the typical east coast rapper route. It shows they were willing to take risks and also how serious RZA was about setting up each artist w individual deals

I kinda felt where ODB was coming from, RZA making all the decisions and that shit ain't cool

I think the issue w a few of the business decisions, was RZA was tryinta make moves that were going to be more beneficial in the long term, for dudes that were fucked up n needed short term and instant gratification, due to their financial situation. Tough place to be all around. RZA clearly understood how the industry worked better than anyone else, but that shit was like taking a cheeseburger away from a hungry man and telling em to wait till the lettuce is done growing to eat.

i've seen that protect yuor neck video so many times but after the new episode i had to check it out again. there really was a dude getting jumped all this time i thought it was just extras wildin out. i checked to see if there really was a dummy getting decapitated at the end. there was but they did it so fast you can bareley tell all you see is a sword chopping at something from an above angel.

I can see why it’s the final season. Will cover Wu-Tang Forever, them getting banned from hot97 and Dirty’s passing. Besides that what else is there that can go on for a season 4? We don’t need a fourth season of them not getting along. They can wrap everything up season 3.

the fact it went 3 seasons is pretty impressive

Got a feeling next season will cover a number of time periods. There’s a lot to cover in one season. Unless they keep it centered on them as a crew and pick up with the recording of Forever. It would be dope if that was the focus and they covered iconic moments in flashbacks.

The dude playing Divine sounds exactly like the real Divine

I’ve been listening to 36 chambers a lot lately and there’s a skit with whom I presume to be Divine because he sounds so much like the actor on the show. It’s the skit where he’s calling into the radio station and requesting Wu-Tang again.

Back