Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another dope episode!! Especially when they bumrushed the stage and performed Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin to Fuck Wit. I about lost it!

I loved seeing the montage of RZA labeling the disks will the each member's solo album in the backdrop of each member's personal lives.

Was this the season finale?! Felt that way if not.

Side note: the people in ATL represented were Da Brat, Andre 3000, Scarface, MC Eiht, and Willie D.

Bum rushing the promoter with mask and explaining why they did what they did is the behind the scene type of stuff people want to see.

They kinda been taking it too safe at times.

Also got my wish with the video lol.

Another dope episode!! Especially when they bumrushed the stage and performed Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin to Fuck Wit. I about lost it!

I loved seeing the montage of RZA labeling the disks will the each member's solo album in the backdrop of each member's personal lives.

Side note: the people in ATL represented were Da Brat, Andre 3000, Scarface, MC Eiht, and Willie D.
First season was 10 episodes and this was the 10th episode of Season 2. I do believe that was the season finale

You see the seeds being planted about ODB's erratic behavior like when he beat the bartender's ass at that bar
Makes you wonder if he was able to take the Def Jam deal would things have turned out different for his personal life. I doubt it because that's some shit that's just in you, but you never know.

Question though? So if all the music RZA had was in that flood for the Clan’s upcoming albums how come only Deck’s album was lost?

FUCCIN...DOPE...EPISODE!!!

Rza should've addressed that label shyt wit Dirty b4 it got outta hand. I mean Rza was right. Just didn't go about it the right way.

And mentioned about Rza's basement flooding...boom. They addressed. GOAT shyt. But MAN...my tears would've been falling right in that water. Lol.

I kinda felt where ODB was coming from, RZA making all the decisions and that shit ain't cool

1...Rza told them from the jump to trust him.

2...How Dirty gonna get mad wit Inspectah for considering signing wit that other muthafucca, then tell him to trust Rza. Called him the Abbott...the north star. But you question him signing you to Elektra?

Like I said...Rza made the right choice. 150k PLUS gettin ya music back. That's a sweet deal. I wonder what else Def Jam offered Meth?

Wasn't Ghostface on the run for a charge, that's why he covered his face with a stocking around the time the of 36 Chambers?

2...How Dirty gonna get mad wit Inspectah for considering signing wit that other muthafucca, then tell him to trust Rza. Called him the Abbott...the north star. But you question him signing you to Elektra?

Like I said...Rza made the right choice. 150k PLUS gettin ya music back. That's a sweet deal. I wonder what else Def Jam offered Meth?

According to the show Dirty wanted to be on Def Jam since he was a kid. I understand his anger.

Trust him dealing with the group stuff, their solo stuff RZA shouldn't be controlling

Question though? So if all the music RZA had was in that flood for the Clan’s upcoming albums how come only Deck’s album was lost?

Rza addressed this recently. A lot of the music was affected, but for most of the other stuff he was able to salvage bits and pieces and recreate the rest. Deck's album was a full loss though. They took it to professionals who specialized in restoring disks and everything and nothing could be done.

It was the right choice, but he still went about it wrong. He should have at least run it by Dirty especially knowing that it was Dirty's lifelong dream to be on DefJam. That said, I believe Rza did it the way he did it because he knew Dirty. He knew that Dirty wouldn't do the right thing, so he chose to do the right thing for him. I still think it's wrong, but it's understandable.

Yeah, knowing how everything turned out, it's fucked up seeing that dirty wouldn't understand.... Also seeing how he lived and passed, it breaks your heart that we can't ever hear his side to it all, cuz the show seems mad genuine.

Like they really did it in a way that would make you understand, but still disagree. Like rza moved very direct and was positive he was right.

And dirty emotions seemed genuine as hell. Kinda makes me think he was being extra hoping Elektra dropped him so he could go to Def jam

Back