Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right: Woman denies sex after date declines to buy her child's Happy Meal before going out

1. Niggaz. I been out the game for 12 years..... These the rules I played by in my early 20's

2. You gotta think on your feet. A chick could definitely come off great... But if shit go south.... Unless it's hygienic or a personal safety risk.... Leaving with the cheeks successfully clapped is a very acceptable going home prize after a potential companion falls short of life long compatibly...

Like shit, I know y'all niggaz getting old and thinking about the future, but the reality is most females you come across ain't gonna be it. The least you can do is smash before dipping.... But I can't tell y'all how to lead you lives. I can only shape you up....
Nah bruh, I've legitimately walked away from pussy before cause of red flag shit.

I think I've told the story once where I was trying to get wit this chick and she lived in a trailer. The homes was over looked by a project building and I'm wit her outside. So the folk in the jects was looking over the banister talking mad shit to her about her living in a trailer.

So I told them to come down here and say what yall saying to her to me. Her peoples was so taken aback by how I stuck up for her that one day they decide to go to the country and left me in the spot with her alone. Now we alone and shorty wouldnt let me smash. Aight no biggie I go home without smashing.

So one day I'm out with my homie in another part of the hood and she come out there with her friend. She got one of those cheerleading skirts on with frills and shit.

Shorty hit me wit, she wanna smash in the bushes out back. Like legit..no playing. So..how you wanna smash in public but dont wanna smash in private.

It's about the danger with her..

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Nah I'm good

So you just gonna leave??

Man, you bullshitting.

I can see you not wanting to call back... But you really just bounce like the shit made you dry heave??

bruh.....u talmbout a chick I was seriously trying to date

she bring me to her home the 1st time

and the 1st thing I see is a card table and some folding chairs for her dinner table...........and a mattress on the floor in her bedroom?...........at my (our) age?

nah champ..........she knew better........it says a lot about what she think of me to even present some shit like that and think I'd be ok with it

when u 20 that type of shit is cool, but then she'd just be treated like a jump anyway........but to a dude that's genuinely trying to build with u, and u present some shit like that with no warning? ?

at least go to rent-a-center or some shit temporarily

grown men who genuinely got shit going on ain't dealing with that:scust:

Nah bruh, I've legitimately walked away from pussy before cause of red flag shit.

I think I've told the story once where I was trying to get wit this chick and she lived in a trailer. The homes was over looked by a project building and I'm wit her outside. So the folk in the jects was looking over the banister talking mad shit to her about her living in a trailer.

So I told them to come down here and say what yall saying to her to me. Her peoples was so taken aback by how I stuck up for her that one day they decide to go to the country and left me in the spot with her alone. Now we alone and shorty wouldnt let me smash. Aight no biggie I go home without smashing.

So one day I'm out with my homie in another part of the hood and she come out there with her friend. She got one of those cheerleading skirts on with frills and shit.

Shorty hit me wit, she wanna smash in the bushes out back. Like legit..no playing. So..how you wanna smash in public but dont wanna smash in private.

It's about the danger with her..

View attachment 424447

Nah I'm good

Personal safety is a valid concern bruh.

and the 1st thing I see is a card table and some folding chairs for her dinner table...........and a mattress on the floor in her bedroom?...........at my (our) age?

nah champ..........she knew better........it says a lot about what she think of me to even present some shit like that and think I'd be ok with it

when u 20 that type of shit is cool, but then she'd just be treated like a jump anyway........but to a dude that's genuinely trying to build with u, and u present some shit like that with no warning? ?

I would pay money to see this played out on screen ...

The laughs would be hard

If he knew pay for that shit I see that logic, but that's not even the scenario, she tested him on some shit that doesn't involve him yet and didn't even ask if he could do it, just assumed he should out of some silly ass notion of being thoughtful, that's some bull.

Any man would have turned and waited on the card... that's some expected shit on the male side. Him doing it without being asked would be a blessing. At the end of the day had she simply just asked shit could of proceeded on though her asking is a red flag which she probably knew

EXACTLY

LMAO @ an oldhead like u thinking u just gon tie ur shoes up and run the streets like the old days:hahaha:

it ain't 2008 no more........these streets are colder and these brawds are def different

u would get lined up within a week LOL
Lol...wooooord, be sitting on the couch in her spot in ur boxers and 5 niggaz come out her bathroom wit gunz

That bitch was testing dude and he knew it and responded accordingly. She just so self absorbed that her dumb ass don't even know it.

I've just come to accept for a lot of niggas it's quantity over quality. The chick looks aight, but that kinda behavior is annoying to me. Her pussy ain't worth the pursuit.

DIDNT READ OR PLAY SHIT

just based on the question.....right....fuck that

I was buying meals for little brothers and mama and all that shit when I didnt have it

every chick aint like that....know what ur dealing with

most of the time its weelllllll worth it tho ? ? ?

Its the principle tho

Why is he expected to feed her child on the first date? Nonsense

She should've waited for him to offer at least

This here. As a man, I would buy food for your whole entire family and even pay the rent if I got it and you dont. But don't come at me like I GOTTA do it and then look at me sideways when I dont.

Here's the scenario in reverse kinda. Societal roles have been that men are providers and women are home makers (yes, things have changed and women work and provide. So I dont necessarily agree w that role shit 100%) that being said. If homeboy brings shorty home and he spills his drink on the floor and the girl does not jump out her seat to clean it, is he right to say. "She ain't wifey status bc she did not clean up my mess?"

This here. As a man, I would buy food for your whole entire family and even pay the rent if I got it and you dont. But don't come at me like I GOTTA do it and then look at me sideways when I dont.

Here's the scenario in reverse kinda. Societal roles have been that men are providers and women are home makers (yes, things have changed and women work and provide. So I dont necessarily agree w that role shit 100%) that being said. If homeboy brings shorty home and he spills his drink on the floor and the girl does not jump out her seat to clean it, is he right to say. "She ain't wifey status bc she did not clean up my mess?"
This post is just all around bad.

You pay a females rent on the first date? A stranger? A person you dont know yet? You sound like a red flag yourself. That sounds obsessive.

Your test is just as bad as the chick in the video. Why would you expect any guest you bring to YOUR house to clean up a spill YOU made?

Back