WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

eccf0f541cb6358187e7db4e35dfd3a52a0911aa.gifv

ef95bec8ef3879ba69606d45e1a7e8deb518e151.gifv

0ab12040653b6a5b8aa77a36393fcde88403eaca.gifv

b5aa626673e49082b1aa59c9625b941aabfaecbb.gifv

You know it meant everything to him

i’m not giving wwe too much credit
some of these match results...i just don’t understand

Stephanie said it yesterday; they're here to entertain. A lot of it goes no further than that. Almost every fan favorite or indy darling won the past two nights.

That’s an issue with how they built up Brock and Goldberg that I don’t like. They built both of them up to where you can’t have 15 minute “wrestling” matches. In order to beat them it’s damn near like playing a video game. You have 5 specials and as soon as the bell rings you hit all the specials and go for the pin. I wish they could get an actual wrestling matches with holds, suplexes, etc out of those two and tell a different story than what we’ve seen the past 5 yrs

I think early Brock and early Goldberg...I think we would've had that type of match.

You might get that outta Brock now. But current Brock is pictured as dominating force. Gets in the ring and destroys. Plain in simple.

Goldberg...he's over 50. So he's limited to doing all that now. Lol

This WrestleMania was good with no fans. Both nights. I just don't understand what was the point of having Charlotte beating Rhea. They really fucked that shit up.

Edge vs Orton was cool but it went on too long. That Fatal-5-Way wasn't that great. I'm surprised they went through with World Title changes on both nights. Drew coming back 10 years after being in 3MB and getting fired to winning the NXT Title, RAW Tag Team Titles, Royal Rumble, & WWE Title is dope.

Is Cena gone be a heel the next time we see him on WWE television?

might as well gone and give him that Hollywood Rock treatment since the Fiend does turn people

i’m not giving wwe too much credit
some of these match results...i just don’t understand

At first i thought they were just saving some of those moments for when we had crowds again but if that were the case then Drew would of lost to Brock.

Now i aint sure. I can see Baszler/Lynch happening again cause Shayna already talking bout the get back.

Ripley n Charlotte maybe but idk they got like 3 different ways they can go with that shit

I'm listening to Solomonster podcast and he said that shit was 40 mins.

I found myself playing around on Twitter half way through the match because Orton was pummeling the shit out Edge most of the match.
That's you, them dudes coulda gone for an entire hour and I'd be captivated

My boy Otis trended #1 for a long ass time tonight and i just looked and his name is still up there along w/ some other trends from the show.

That Edge and Orton match was slick boring 95% of it but that was predicted.

Bray Wyatt vs Cena was fun to watch, love all the throwbacks and the nWo/Cena thing. That actually made me realize we never needed a new nWo led by Cena, he looked CORNYYYY ASF lol.

Back