Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

I guess basler losing last night meant her loss to Rhea meant nothing so hence the title change

i been telling y’all since the match was announced charlotte could win this

i was prepared lol

Something changed bruh, it had to

Just like the feuds from last night this one will probably continue in front of a crowd but im with @Roddy I'd love to see io take that shit or Bel Air since it seems like they got unfinished business but idk

I just didnt think they'd send Charlotte of all people to NXT.

Only thing that makes sense with the title change is that they're building NXT up like a equal 3rd division and not a developmental system. If this is the case someone like Asuka should be able to go go NXT to get her belt byke from Charlotte. But they would have to apply the same logic across all belts in NXT

Lol and y'all thought Bianca Belair would do something with Charlotte on the MR? Okay.

Times like these, it just makes you wonder if there was another wrestling company that actually listens to the fans and comes on every Wednesday night at 8pm on TNT. Hmm

What fucking sense did it make to give Charlotte the NXT Women's Title? Like why?

B/c its WWE.

Honestly...this is one of the few WWE outcomes where I have no clue the direction they going wit.

I mean if Charlotte lost...then what? She goes after the Raw or SD title again for the 50leventh time?

Back