Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

Rhea won war games at a 4-2 disadvantage, won Survivor Series for team NXT, pinned one of the most dominant females in NXT history clean, pinned the hottest woman in the company clean at takeover Portland.

Now who has been built up credibly enough for me to think they can do better than Rhea?

they can run Charlotte/Bel air back and io and Charlotte never clashed either.

One of them will end up clashing with her unless they just do Charlotte/Ripley again

If sasha get the strap, will she lose it again in a month?
Or will she finally have a good reign

B/c its WWE.

Honestly...this is one of the few WWE outcomes where I have no clue the direction they going wit.

I mean if Charlotte lost...then what? She goes after the Raw or SD title again for the 50leventh time?

Job her out in a few matches to help build up other stars in the Women's Division? Charlotte needs a break like seriously.

Rhea won war games at a 4-2 disadvantage, won Survivor Series for team NXT, pinned one of the most dominant females in NXT history clean, pinned the hottest woman in the company clean at takeover Portland.

Now who has been built up credibly enough for me to think they can do better than Rhea?
That's the problem...

There are plenty of people/women wrestlers you could built and let them carry the strap for a bit...the E just doesnt do it..

Asuka?!?

If Otis loses I riot lol

Maybe they'll play this like WM7 w/ Macho Man and Elizabeth

I wouldnt be surprised if he lost so they could drag it out longer

this was originally supposed to be a mixed tag w/Otis, tucker and mandy vs Ziggler, Roode and Sonya.

Im happy that it turned to a one on one tbh

Back