Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

Lucha Underground was kinda cool and had it's own unique thing but this was more on the broken side with its presentation, wooded outside area meet up, and sprinkled in wrestling easter eggs like when Undertaker punched the car window and cut his arm up bad and looking at it saying something referencing the Goldberg incident back in 2004. Borash def was riding the Deletion match for this.
True, but LU was doing that type of stuff two years before that Final deletion match. They def took from LU on how to shoot matches like that. I don't think I've said it here or on other forums, but LU will go down as one of the most influential yet under appreciated wrestling programs in history.

True, but LU was doing that type of stuff two years before that Final deletion match. They def took from LU on how to shoot matches like that. I don't think I've said it here or on other forums, but LU will go down as one of the most influential yet under appreciated wrestling programs in history.
Yeah for sure but there is no doubt last nights was alot of shit taken from the Hardy matches rather then the LU match lay out. Like the points I mentioned above.

I like how they have Wrestlemania for 2 days. They should start doing that for now on
Live arena crowd, yeah that ain't going to happen. HOF and Takeovers should still take place friday and Saturday. They just need to honestly trim Mania better. They had a good formula going for Mania weekend.

Last edited:
Live arena crowd, yeah that ain't going to happen. HOF and Takeovers should still take place friday and Saturday. They just need to honestly trim Mania better.

The shyt can actually work.

Do Takeover the weekend b4 WM
HoF Friday
WM Pt.1 Saturday
WM Pt. 2 Sunday

The shyt can actually work.

Do Takeover the weekend b4 WM
HoF Friday
WM Pt.1 Saturday
WM Pt. 2 Sunday
Or split the crowds on Saturday for Takeover & 1st day of mania. The sharks can be at NXT and the other fans can be at the main mania event

Suprised more people ain't talking about that Seth vs KO match, to me that was a legit Mania style match. I loved every minute of it. I thought the DQ was a way to drag it to SS and was like why they were on fire til that point then the match started back and easily went 4 stars.

Back