Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

3113cdf355055ee694adafec79a28f697d958b97.gifv

This part what did it for me.

Bruh that Taker and AJ match was fucking wild lol but it was awesome. Straight up ripped off Broken Matt's Ultimate Deletion matches but it was fucking cool because it was Taker and AJ Styles! Lol I loved it. Taker riding on to the scene with Metallica blasting was bad ass.

WWE really got rid of Matt and decided to make an epic match ripping off his broken gimmick matches lol. I wonder if Matt had anything to do with it coming about.

They wouldn't of went that route at all if they had a crowd. It would of just been a regular match probably n the shit would of sucked. For all their fuck ups i feel like they made the right call for a change. People would of shit all over it if it it happened in the ring but now Instead we got a dope cinematic match that nearly everybody fucked w/.

Taker coming out to Metaliica was classic WWE type shit. Metallica always been the soundtrack to wrestling since the 90s for me. LavishEducatedFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Borash had a lot to do with putting it together. He was producing a lot of the Ultimate Deletion matches in TNA with Matt
Yeah I figured Borash did, I forget he is with the company still.

After that i really give zero fucks about a fun house match. Shit going to be cheesy asf compared to this

Screenshot_20200405-101028_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy thing too is, nobody putting respect on Lucha Undergrounds name in this whole situation like that wasn't their whole thing when they were around.
Lucha Underground was kinda cool and had it's own unique thing but this was more on the broken side with its presentation, wooded outside area meet up, and sprinkled in wrestling easter eggs like when Undertaker punched the car window and cut his arm up bad and looking at it saying something referencing the Goldberg incident back in 2004. Borash def was riding the Deletion match for this.

Last edited:
Back