Welcome To aBlackWeb

wow i feel so dumb

lol nigga ur debating about legislation that aint even in fuckin place.

I could see if something was on the books or being tabled... then youd might have a argument.

Until then.. you trippin
I'll see you next year pal

Keep this energy with you

Im not wrong

Legislation soon come

You don't pay attention

do you know how silly you sound?

the margin for error is too big here.

using someones dead name/pronouns can be done on accident or their pronouns werent made aware to you etc

how could someone go to jail or be fined for that? that makes no fucking sense ????

Bruh their is no hope for you. You just don’t like gay people and don’t want to hear for them but you act like they forcing it on you. Very cracker like. Nigga be complaining about treating folks with respect and then play victim.

???????? why did this make me snort?

Bruh their is no hope for you. You just don’t like gay people and don’t want to hear for them but you act like they forcing it on you. Very cracker like. Nigga be complaining about treating folks with respect and then play victim.
Nah

You're just buckbroken.

Far as I know there is no legislation that says calling someone by the name they had before they transitioned or whatever would be a crime.

Last I checked calling someone a name... any name isnt a crime.

calling someone a name or slur in while committing a crime would classify as a hate crime though correct?

Stop making up bullshit scenarios about how we're all gonna be thrown in jail for not using someones pronouns lol its ridiculous

You can def get fired though.

Like that teacher that didn’t want to call the boy a girl but instead called the boy by his new name which was a “girl” name and he got fired

Back