Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you say you’re fashionable?

I have been watching those all day and they have been a MESS!! I was like maybe that’s a look in Cali but that shit is ugly!
Lol...I have noticed a lot of Cali people can't dress, especially the women

I see why you've been watching a bunch of those vids

You done started something pluggin me to that channel lol

I was about to go to bed but I'm finna pour a glass of wine and binge watch these shits lol

Describe an outfit you would wear if you were going to the club or bar.

go!

I usually have 2 types of outfits for those types of places:

Casual (Jacket/hoody, t-shirt, jeans & "sneakers") and smart casual (Sweater/hoody/jacket, tailor-fitted 'smart casual' shirt, trousers/jeans, shoes/"sneakers")

1612756810539.png

Always have socks on and jeans aren't always rolled... 2, followed by 1, are my typical smart casual outfits. 5 & 4 are also option. I don't consider 3 smart casual.

Obviously the colour combo and a few slight changes would be made, depending on the weather (don't hold me to the exact pic).

Don't know or care if this is considered fashionable or not... but it's the style I prefer.

I'm super regular when it comes to dressing, I pretty much wear solid colored shirts joggers and jeans. I haven't worn a suit since 1990 when my cousin got married.

I usually have 2 types of outfits for those types of places:

Casual (Jacket/hoody, t-shirt, jeans & "sneakers") and smart casual (Sweater/hoody/jacket, tailor-fitted 'smart casual' shirt, trousers/jeans, shoes/"sneakers")

View attachment 460175

Always have socks on and jeans aren't always rolled... 2, followed by 1, are my typical smart casual outfits. 5 & 4 are also option. I don't consider 3 smart casual.

Obviously the colour combo and a few slight changes would be made, depending on the weather (don't hold me to the exact pic).

Don't know or care if this is considered fashionable or not... but it's the style I prefer.
I think you’d be considered stylish.

Back