Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you say you’re fashionable?

Describe an outfit you would wear if you were going to the club or bar.

go!
I'll wear something casual that's tailor made. I got a tailor who knows how to make shirts that nobody else got or wears. I always want to stand out from the crowd and to have heads turned which I've had happen whenever I step in the club or bar. But its been a while since the last time I went to the club, haven't been to the club in about 8 yrs and I hardly go to the bar.

Track pants or sweat pants. Going to and fro from home to track and field practice for years has pretty much solidified athletic wear for life for me. Doesn't get more comfortable imo. It's stuff designed for fluidity and lightness.

Jeans rigid as fuck. Can't wear em anymore.

I'll wear something casual that's tailor made. I got a tailor who knows how to make shirts that nobody else got or wears. I always want to stand out from the crowd and to have heads turned which I've had happen whenever I step in the club or bar. But its been a while since the last time I went to the club, haven't been to the club in about 8 yrs and I hardly go to the bar.
Aww shit! Seen the words “tailor made”, he’s fashionable!

Track pants or sweat pants. Going to and fro from home to track and field practice for years has pretty much solidified athletic wear for life for me. Doesn't get more comfortable imo. It's stuff designed for fluidity and lightness.

Jeans rigid as fuck. Can't wear em anymore.
How old are you?

Knowing the difference between stylish and fasionable is a good start.

Most people have a style...they may or may not pull it it off well tho

I see "style" in this thread....street style

"Fly" is very subjective

Look up “pink and voit air Max ‘97”...they vary in prices so you can actually prolly find them for tha low if you look around
Do you buy yours a size up? I bought my son some that’s his shoe size and his foot was crumbled up in that damn shoe. So I’m about to sell them. Brand new.

Do you buy yours a size up? I bought my son some that’s his shoe size and his foot was crumbled up in that damn shoe. So I’m about to sell them. Brand new.

Yeah...size up and thin socks...but they hold their form really well and actually feel really good

Back