Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you say you’re fashionable?

Knowing the difference between stylish and fasionable is a good start.

Most people have a style...they may or may not pull it it off well tho

I see "style" in this thread....street style

"Fly" is very subjective

When it comes to flyness...subjectively I’m on Ron O’Neal status

SUPER FLY

:aye:

First pic and dude in red+black is what fashion actually is. I personally don't like the look...but it was on all the runways for a good while.

The words fashion and style are used interchangeably now.
Yea I just googled fashion and that’s what popped up. I’ve been watching these YouTube videos and they keep saying fashion but the outfits be a mess.

First pic and dude in red+black is what fashion actually is. I personally don't like the look...but it was on all the runways for a good while.

The words fashion and style are used interchangeably now.

I can’t wear that shit to Walmart...cuz that’s where tha most people have seen me tha past year...I literally don’t go anywhere to wear that...lol

Yea I just googled fashion and that’s what popped up. I’ve been watching these YouTube videos and they keep saying fashion but the outfits be a mess.
Yes! Lately it seems people think the uglier the outfit, the more "fashionable" it is. lol

Watch Jackie and Jazzmyne

Jackie be looking a mess in all of these. Jazzmyne most times.

Gwooorl... the big chick Lydia and her (p)leather outfit!! OMG when she put on the Birkenstocks I was too outdone! ?

These chicks have no style....I know I"ll be back to update this post lol and smh

Update 1: Lol @ Destinee and her Gordon Gartrell creation

Update 2: Kandy! Jackie and this polka skirt and the plaid pants! Really?! The phuck is this heffa smokin???

Update 3: Chiiile I saw Jazzmyn...them white clown shoes doe! lmao

All of them looked a tacky ass mess...talmbout "it's a lewk"!!

Thank you Kandy...I was not disappointed LOL

Last edited:
Gwooorl... the big chick Lydia and her (p)leather outfit!! OMG when she put on the Birkenstocks I was too outdone! ?

These chicks have no style....I know I"ll be back to update this post lol and smh

Update 1: Lol @ Destinee and her Gordon Gartrell creation

Update 2: Kandy! Jackie and this polka skirt and the plaid pants! Really?! The phuck is this heffa smokin???

Update 3: Chiiile I saw Jazzmyn...them white clown shoes doe! lmao

All of them looked a tacky ass mess...talmbout "it's a lewk"!!

Thank you Kandy...I was not disappointed LOL
I have been watching those all day and they have been a MESS!! I was like maybe that’s a look in Cali but that shit is ugly!

Back