Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you have an affair with a married person if they were crazy hot?

Alright, how is not believing in marriage now an incel thing? There's women who feel the same way I do, you just trying to throw out the ugliest shit now. Y'all out here straight up listing the low down dirty shit people do and then got the nerve to clutch your pearls when I say see?

Alright, how is not believing in marriage now an incel thing? There's women who feel the same way I do, you just trying to throw out the ugliest shit now. Y'all out here straight up listing the low down dirty shit people do and then got the nerve to clutch your pearls when I say see?
I’m not talking about all that. I’m talking you’ saying things like good people come last etc. sounds like shit men like Andrew Tate say. I’m a pretty good person. I try to be good to people and I have a really good life. So your argument isn’t even true for everyone.

I’m not talking about all that. I’m talking you’ saying things like good people come last etc. sounds like shit men like Andrew Tate say. I’m a pretty good person. I try to be good to people and I have a really good life. So your argument isn’t even true for everyone.

Sweetie, the phrase "good guys finish last" did not start with Andrew Tate, come tf on. He has a fan club here I think, go yell at them with that shit. The "guys" in this situation is genderless so miss me with Hell's misogyny bullshit, I've never once been on that tip.

In this instance, going out of your way to be "good" is a "good" way of getting taken advantage of. Acting like I'm crazy for saying people are largely selfish and self-centered is wild.

Reactions: GNS
Sweetie, the phrase "good guys finish last" did not start with Andrew Tate, come tf on. He has a fan club here I think, go yell at them with that shit. The "guys" in this situation is genderless so miss me with Hell's misogyny bullshit, I've never once been on that tip.

In this instance, going out of your way to be "good" is a "good" way of getting taken advantage of. Acting like I'm crazy for saying people are largely selfish and self-centered is wild.
Ait. I don’t want to argue. Peace.

Back