Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you have an affair with a married person if they were crazy hot?

Nah...I wouldn't want that karma to come back on me.

I will say though married people take running game/courting to a whole another level.

Good guys finish last. It's cliche but it's true.
You can be a good guy and still be wise and discerning to make good choices and not trust snakes. This is just something people who never bothered to heal from their own trauma done to them by horrible people say. It is a literal avoidance of your own agency in healing and choosing to just hurt others instead cos it’s easier. Then, to cover up guilt people like that start saying shit like this.

Nah...I wouldn't want that karma to come back on me.

I will say though married people take running game/courting to a whole another level.
Yeah. You do foul shit like that and you will pay for it. However I’ve never even entertained a married person enough to get to the courting stage. I’m not into drama and mess at all

Girl, if you don't go ahead. The first post yo ass made was about tips on how your homegirl can fuck around on her nigga 😂 Leave me alone Plantain.
I was clearly trolling, but people didn’t know enough about me then and were answering seriously. Lol

Not every woman cheats. Seems you just only know trash ass women and are then projecting this view onto the world.

When did I say every woman cheats? I was talking with a dude so I used dude pronouns. Regardless of your sex, thinking that being principled will lead to good outcomes it naïve.

You can be a good guy and still be wise and discerning to make good choices and not trust snakes. This is just something people who never bothered to heal from their own trauma done to them by horrible people say. It is a literal avoidance of your own agency in healing and choosing to just hurt others instead cos it’s easier. Then, to cover up guilt people like that start saying shit like this.

Sweetie, miss me with all that. You are trying to soapbox here and it's not warranted at all.

chris-tucker-friday.gif

This world is sleezy, love. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Smashing somebody wife seems cool for rap and shit like that but in reality that shit can get you killed or cause issues. Unless her dude locked up. But still wrong so if it goes left it’s on you.

Smashing somebody wife seems cool for rap and shit like that but in reality that shit can get you killed or cause issues. Unless her dude locked up. But still wrong so if it goes left it’s on you.

See what y'all don't understand is you don't own your spouse's body. Their body their choice.

😏

Back