Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you have an affair with a married person if they were crazy hot?

The bad energy that would come back after that isn't worth that short thrill.

This is the future of every American/Western man who still wants to be in a relationship. Bitch niggas and hoe broads controlled the narrative for too long and this is the result.

Soon you gonna have the Hells and Sneaks of the world bashing men as something-phobic, misogynist or insecure for saying they wouldn't be okay with their girl getting fucked on while in the relationship. Been telling people for the longest.

Idk, I don't respect the institution of marriage though. If a nigga chick is willing to let me hit, I'd consider it me doing him a favor to break that relationship up.

🤷‍♂️

I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Cheating is often tolerated in relationships. I can’t say I met a woman who left their man because he cheated.
Sooooo many women have like zero self esteem. I’m embarrassed to be a woman sometimes with the disrespect women put up with just to say they have a man

@Swabbie

I dated a guy for about a month before I found out he was married. Perfect gentleman, actually planned dates, was attentive, could hold a decent conversation...everything was great until I got that Hello Barbara, this is Shirley phone call.

Marriage is a sham, like I said.

• Ether
It only happened with me once. And that was because she told me her and her husband were separated. It still made me feel uneasy about it, but her brain game was so great, and was frisky as all hell.

Now…I got bars for that shit:

I’m M-A-R-R-I-E-D/
Been tellin you hoes “Black Men Don’t Cheat”/
Fuck up out my DMs, won’t be a sneaky link/
I’m just here to two-step, ain’t buying you a drink/

:aye:

• Goat
Back