Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you have an affair with a married person if they were crazy hot?

No. Some people kill over their partners. Leave me out of that. There is no future there. Also, I cant fully trust someone who will cheat on their husband. There is safer cat out here.

Young Ghost was fuccn married broads left and right. Shit was ignorant as hell. Got niggas my age now calling me their OG/Stepdad

Idk, I don't respect the institution of marriage though. If a nigga chick is willing to let me hit, I'd consider it me doing him a favor to break that relationship up.

🤷‍♂️

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nah.

I actually found myself in this situation too. I should've known her fine azz was taken. Funny thing, I came over the crib when dude was there too. It could've easily went left.

I did when I was in my 20's. Older white broad in one of my classes back in college. Broad even introduced me to her husband on some "this the guy from class I was telling you about, the one helping me out"-type shit. Ate in his crib, and sat on his couch kickin' it with him and erruhthang.

I was blowing her back out in my dorm room after class. I might have written about it on the IC.

These days? Nah, I'm good on alladat.

I have before…..now…..hell no

And I’ve had some incredibly gorgeous married women offer the opportunity before

Soon as I see a ring I turn away

For fooling around, yeah. For an actual relationship, hell no. I'll never understand people who burden themselves with the anxiety of secretly juggling relationships. I'd be on edge 24/7.

I did when I was in my 20's. Older white broad in one of my classes back in college. Broad even introduced me to her husband on some "this the guy from class I was telling you about, the one helping me out"-type shit. Ate in his crib, and sat on his couch kickin' it with him and erruhthang.

I was blowing her back out in my dorm room after class. I might have written about it on the IC.

These days? Nah, I'm good on alladat.
Vm0eWc6.gif

Back