Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you buy your son a play kitchen set?

If they not, my son definitely getting schooled on how to set a romantic dinner table for a lady like a gentleman.

Half the budget, 3x the effect....

Ok bruh, you've obviously polled all the dudes in their 20s, so you got it.

You must have too.

But the facts that more young folks in that age group lives with parents/roommates/grandparents than before.

I have plenty of young cousins and family members that I talk to regularly to get a better grasp on the dating game these days

You must have too.

But the facts that more young folks in that age group lives with parents/roommates/grandparents than before.

I have plenty of young cousins and family members that I talk to regularly to get a better grasp on the dating game these days

That does not mean they can’t cook tho

You must have too.

All I'm saying is that it still happens. I only have to know of examples of dudes doing it to be right, and I do.

You claiming it's rarely done now. You have to have some way of knowing what the majority of dudes are doing to be right. I doubt you do.

We can agree that younger people are less likely to be independent now and leave it at that.

All I'm saying is that it still happens. I only have to know of examples of dudes doing it to be right, and I do.

You claiming it's rarely done now. You have to have some way of knowing what the majority of dudes are doing to be right. I doubt that is true.

We can agree that younger people are less likely to be independent now and leave it at that.

my all do too.

Younger dating generation ain’t cooking for each other like the other dating generation.

I legit don’t get why that’s hard for y’all to understand.

When we was younger we was going out. That’s what youngsters do.

Damn y’all make shit hard

All four of our sons used to crawl in the kitchen and pull out hella pots and pans when we would try to cook. We even put a few old pots and pans out on the side so that they can play with them and not mess up the good ones lololololololololol

We had all the fake foods and shit. A shopping cart and a cash register. One of our sons had the fake vacuum and that shit used to drive us crazy but he would really be using it like he was doing something. They used to throw the fake dishes in the real sink. Almost burned the dishwasher up because one of our sons put a fake canned good in there and it fell onto the hot burners and melted.

Our sons play with action figures all the time. It's no different than girls playing with dolls. the kitchen sets aren't only for girls just like cars aren't only for boys.

Now men cooking aint cool?

Its cool when trap rappers talk about whipping shit up on the stove tho huh

"Oh that's different" ass niggas

my all do too.

Younger dating generation ain’t cooking for each other like the other dating generation.

Stop acting like we saying dudes out here giving chicks three meals a day everyday though. That's not was anyone is arguing. It was simply stated that cooking was viable way of pulling chicks. Then you came along claiming only people 32 and up do that. Nigga, we was doing that as freshman in college. If you seriously think that nowadays there aren't a bunch of 28 and 30 y/o dudes out there doing the same thing, I don't know what to tell you.

Stop acting like we saying dudes out here giving chicks three meals a day everyday though. That's not was anyone is arguing. It was simply stated that cooking was viable way of pulling chicks. Then you came along claiming only people 32 and up do that. Nigga, we was doing that as freshman in college. If you seriously think that nowadays there aren't a bunch of 28 and 30 y/o dudes out there doing the same thing, I don't know what to tell you.

You making it more than what it is.

Younger folks ain’t cooking as much as a date. Have a conversation with them and you will put two and two together.

my all do too.

Nah cooking for his flavor of the month is my son's go to. Add a little I help take care of my little brother in for razzle dazzle and boom...

robyn-rihanna-fenty-leg.gif

Back