Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you buy your son a play kitchen set?

That might've been the last day that we were friends. Lol. That's WILD. I wouldn't have been able to just sit there watching the shit. You mean to tell me that at NO point did you say, 'Family...what the fuck are you doing?'?!?!?!

I prolly wouldn't walked over and punched that nigga in the stomach on general principle and then went home. Lol.

The whole time im like yo fam it dont take that long to defrost chicken cause the shit was so wild to me it didnt register till I saw dude take it out and season it.

lmao I dont fuck with microwaves like that..Dunno how tf someone could cook chicken in there. bet that shit was rubbery as fuck.

At most i'll use a microwave every now and again to soften some butter if I forget to let it get to room temp.

Other than that the shit is just taking up space

You don't reheat leftovers?

in the oven... with a lil bit of water or butter(for mashed potatoes) to prevent it from drying out.

Aint for errbody but I much prefer the oven anytime over a microwave
I do that sometimes. But leftovers makes me lazy. I spent time cooking it. Leftovers, I want now, so it may go in the microwave. Rice dishes, I reheat on the stovetop with a little water. Really, it depends on the food.

Not really fucking with microwaves isn't really that out of the ordinary. Especially in certain cultures. You can't really get an old school Haitian to fuck with microwaves like that. I can think of a few others also.

When I was younger, my dad got cancer so he had to stop working. So my mom was working and wasn’t able to get home in time. My dad was the main cook. He ended up teaching my brothers, sisters and me how to cook. By the time I was in middle school I was able to cook dinner for the whole family when my father got real sick.

By the time I got to college, I was surprised at how many people didn’t know how to cook. Crazy to see how something you need to stay alive is now considered β€œgay” if a boy wants to learn How to do it SMH

like someone said, social media just gave any Damn moron a voice to type they dumb shit

Male humans are like male lions. We may well find a woman that will keep us fed but until that, most of us have enough sense to learn how to do something on our own. Ain't nothing wrong with getting your son started early.

Back