Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would Things Be Different If the Child or Children Goes To Live With The Father?

Vic Damone Jr

Black children are at the bottom in this country:

If there has been a divorce, break-up within a family and there are kids involved, statistical data states that men make more money than women in this country, with the average black woman making 28k a year and the average black man making 42k a year, source is BlackDemographics.com, The CDC is another source.
Also statistical data states that black men are the better fathers than any other race of men, adding also that 80% of our black children are raised with their single mother, the boys are reading on a 4th grade level when they have reached the 12th grade, we see how the teenage girls are being raised, most have horrible attitudes in these single parent household with the woman at the head, can a discussion be made that the children or child should go live with the father?
Why does the woman automatically get custom of the children or child. What has to happened so that the father gets automatic custom of the children or child if there is a break-up or divorce.
Serious Discussion.
Save our children

During my divorce we agreed to shared parenting and after a month my daughter wanted to live with me full time and so she did. I feel she's been better off with me than her mother and I think she would agree. Her mother got so pissed she had the nerve to try to take me down for child support even with my daughter living with me and failed miserably in court.

Um no, we have both toxic mothers and fathers. If we want to be REAL, this is a matter of having children with the right people. We all can want that, it doesn’t always happen though.

I also find it disturbing to say that teenage girls have horrible attitudes because they’re being raised by single mothers, they are teenagers. In our teen years, those are the most crucial years and most teens are acting as they do developmentally.

Children thrive in HEALTHY environments. This isn’t a matter of who can support them better financially, that’s only part of it. Children are not being supported properly mentally and emotionally especially if the parent(s) aren’t being supported in that capacity as well.

This makes me think of how toxic some men can really be. Women carry the weight of pregnancy, birth, lack of post partum care and most men are not supportive during these times.

Statistics show the impact this has on the mother and child yet this is the conversation we’re having? Lol.

We really have to do better in the BLACK community honestly.

Um no, we have both toxic mothers and fathers. If we want to be REAL, this is a matter of having children with the right people. We all can want that, it doesn’t always happen though.

I also find it disturbing to say that teenage girls have horrible attitudes because they’re being raised by single mothers, they are teenagers. In our teen years, those are the most crucial years and most teens are acting as they do developmentally.

Children thrive in HEALTHY environments. This isn’t a matter of who can support them better financially, that’s only part of it. Children are not being supported properly mentally and emotionally especially if the parent(s) aren’t being supported in that capacity as well.

I say that because there was a time when teenagers respected their adults, there was a time where you would not talk back to your mother or father or any adult.
Teenagers now, boys included have no respect for anybody but themselves.
If children thrived in healthy environments, then boys would not be reading on a 4th grade level by the time they reach the 12th grade.

This makes me think of how toxic some men can really be. Women carry the weight of pregnancy, birth, lack of post partum care and most men are not supportive during these times.

Statistics show the impact this has on the mother and child yet this is the conversation we’re having? Lol.

We really have to do better in the BLACK community honestly.

Women carry the pregnancy because GOD made that law. What does it mean when you say "toxic" men?

During my divorce we agreed to shared parenting and after a month my daughter wanted to live with me full time and so she did. I feel she's been better off with me than her mother and I think she would agree. Her mother got so pissed she had the nerve to try to take me down for child support even with my daughter living with me and failed miserably in court.

I have 3 boys and they all live under me and my. I at times get my niece because she knows in my house hold it's logic over fantasy. She prefers the hard truth to things instead of make believes and possibilities. She sees how different things are under my roof vs her mother roof

Women carry the pregnancy because GOD made that law. What does it mean when you say "toxic" men?

Check this out, this isn’t about the law of what GOD created. It’s about women needing the proper care and support while carrying, birthing, and nurturing a man’s child.

When men can acknowledge how they fail the women they impregnate, we can get further.

Extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, ect) who are able to provide love, care and everything else needed to raise a child can gain custody under certain situations.

Back