Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Worst Videogame You've Ever Played IN YO LIFE!!

Now, back around '94, me and the crew would get together at our apartment on Friday or Saturday and play Genesis games while tossin back cold bottles of 20/20 or Boones eatin' cheap ass pizza from Mr Pizza across campus. Me and the crew were HUGE fighting game fans back then and I worked at a video rental shop that had videogames so we ran through pretty much every fighting game made for the Genesis there was back in the day.

Shaq Fu:

I knew of the studio that made this, Delphine, from a game on my old Atari ST called "Another World" aka "Out of This World" and from another Genesis game called Flashback. Both of those games are a part of my all time favorites, especially Flashback, so I had high hopes for Shaq Fu. Turned out to be some bullshit. The controls barely worked, the moves were odd as fuck, and it was almost completely unplayable. Still, my roommate was determined to play the shit and while I was at work the next day he got a couple of characters down but still declared the game to be shitty as fuck.

Rise of the Robots: Maybe a week after we returned Shaq Fu we rented this steaming pile of shit.

^^^ everything the cat in that video says is precisely why this is probably one of the shittiest games ever made. It's the kind of experience that makes you lose your buzz out of anger.

Ballz:

I'll give them one little bit of credit for this game: It was the only 16 bit game at the time that had an actual 3D arena where you could side-step attacks into the background and foreground. Aside from that, this game is absolute trash. The controls are fucked up and barely respond and the character designs are some of the worst I've ever seen. Plus, the 3D aspect, while neat, is almost unusable because it's hard as fuck to tell where your fighter is in relation to the other so you can try to land a hit but end up punching nothing but air.

I'll add on later.

Last edited:
This Double Dragon knock off was terrible.

My homeboy let me borrow this game, but never asked for it back!! If I didn't know any better, I think he wanted to get rid of it, and passed it off to me.

That's a bad sign.

Worst game I've played is depression quest. Quin got praise for that crap but it's boring as hell. Played 5 mins and removed it from my steam library

I could say Superman 64 because I bought the shit for 94 dollars on my birthday no less. I beat the game, then beat the cartridge with a hammer, and took it back to EB (Gamestop to you younglings). Full 100% refund.

Worst on Playstation: Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring. You don't remember it? Here's a video:

It sucked ass but got passable marks because it featured FF7 characters.

I could say Superman 64 because I bought the shit for 94 dollars on my birthday no less. I beat the game, then beat the cartridge with a hammer, and took it back to EB (Gamestop to you younglings). Full 100% refund.

Worst on Playstation: Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring. You don't remember it? Here's a video:

It sucked ass but got passable marks because it featured FF7 characters.

I remember this shit... what was up with that camera angle?

The funky running?

The credits rolling during the final battle?

Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg

The one with JAX sucked too.

Wrath_of_the_Black_Mant_Coverart-2.jpg

This game has to be the worst I've ever played on the NES. I rented that shit and took it back about an hour later. It was that fuckin easy to beat. The only reason it took an hour was because I got up, drove around the corner to grab a couple of coneys and a bottle of Faygo cola in the middle of the game. Seriously, if you wanna see how bad this waste of silicon is grab and NES emulator and download the rom. You'll be back in this thread complaining about it as well.
Nah this was a dope game.

You just wanted a ninja gaiden clone and what you got was Shinobi with shmup elements.

Nah this was a dope game.

You just wanted a ninja gaiden clone and what you got was Shinobi with shmup elements.

Nah dawg, the commercials for this bullshit had me hyped and it was straight up doo doo grits. The commercials showed you what kind of game it was, but the shit really played like ass.

This garbage is really what you're trying to defend??? This shit lookin like Fisher Price "My First Ninja Game".

Nah dawg, the commercials for this bullshit had me hyped and it was straight up doo doo grits. The commercials showed you what kind of game it was, but the shit really played like ass.

This garbage is really what you're trying to defend??? This shit lookin like Fisher Price "My First Ninja Game".

Yeah cause I like bullet hell shooters

What did you not like about the Fable trilogy? Only valid gripe should be paying for the same story 3 times.
Fuck all of them
I never wanted to play any of them

Then my cousin said to try it out because it was Xbox gold free for the month. My cousin and his friend beat it and had fun. They went around fucking all the NPC girls and doing dumb shit. I fucked one girl and she gave my guy sypholis (STD) so I just fucking deleted that shit.

Now, back around '94, me and the crew would get together at our apartment on Friday or Saturday and play Genesis games while tossin back cold bottles of 20/20 or Boones eatin' cheap ass pizza from Mr Pizza across campus. Me and the crew were HUGE fighting game fans back then and I worked at a video rental shop that had videogames so we ran through pretty much every fighting game made for the Genesis there was back in the day.

Shaq Fu:

I knew of the studio that made this, Delphine, from a game on my old Atari ST called "Another World" aka "Out of This World" and from another Genesis game called Flashback. Both of those games are a part of my all time favorites, especially Flashback, so I had high hopes for Shaq Fu. Turned out to be some bullshit. The controls barely worked, the moves were odd as fuck, and it was almost completely unplayable. Still, my roommate was determined to play the shit and while I was at work the next day he got a couple of characters down but still declared the game to be shitty as fuck.

Rise of the Robots: Maybe a week after we returned Shaq Fu we rented this steaming pile of shit.

^^^ everything the cat in that video says is precisely why this is probably one of the shittiest games ever made. It's the kind of experience that makes you lose your buzz out of anger.

Ballz:

I'll give them one little bit of credit for this game: It was the only 16 bit game at the time that had an actual 3D arena where you could side-step attacks into the background and foreground. Aside from that, this game is absolute trash. The controls are fucked up and barely respond and the character designs are some of the worst I've ever seen. Plus, the 3D aspect, while neat, is almost unusable because it's hard as fuck to tell where your fighter is in relation to the other so you can try to land a hit but end up punching nothing but air.

I'll add on later.

I must be the only person in the world that like Shaq - Fu

Back