Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Worst Videogame You've Ever Played IN YO LIFE!!

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
gf5ddpgoslyl.gif
B/c I know we've all played some turrible ones.

What were the games that stood out the most? Share your stories.

I remember being hyped for this game called Bouncer on ps2 I think. Me and brother walked to the mall on release day, that shit was ass.

I remember being hyped for this game called Bouncer on ps2 I think. Me and brother walked to the mall on release day, that shit was ass.
I used to play that at my friend's house lol

Well only played it once

And I was just talking about this last night but it's watch dogs. I bought that game like the first day and only played it for about an hour between 2 days. Then I never touched it again because I was so put off by it

I remember that game. They hyped it up crazy and the graphics was cool but you could beat it in a day.

I used to play that at my friend's house lol

Well only played it once

And I was just talking about this last night but it's watch dogs. I bought that game like the first day and only played it for about an hour between 2 days. Then I never touched it again because I was so put off by it

Yea my brother had watch dogs and it was ok but walking around in that hoodie was wack af

Quest64_big.jpg

renegade_nes_vcmm_wrap_lg.jpg Z0030459.jpg

This Double Dragon knock off was terrible.

My homeboy let me borrow this game, but never asked for it back!! If I didn't know any better, I think he wanted to get rid of it, and passed it off to me.

Game play sucked. I tried giving it a chance but I couldn't do it.

Attachments

• 7b23f4f684d06d57475fef239b937910fd694661_hq.gif
    7b23f4f684d06d57475fef239b937910fd694661_hq.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 45
Man yall trippin.. minecraft is that shit

a world made full of blocks and u can build anything imaginable..

Motherfuckers building fully functional cities with elevators and shit just out of blocks.

then again I like games where you gotta build shelter to survive and thats what it is, it just isnt visually appealing like most games but I dont give a damn cause I just like building shit and showing it off.

I bought this game called Mount and blade Warband in the ps4 store a couple weeks ago.. it was 5 bucks but that shit is trash as fuck. @Mightyis4might called it a For Honor rip off but the shit was bad, ive never played For Honor but it aint no way that its worse than this shit. Graphics were trash, couldn't find no games and when I did the fighting was slow paced and lame as fuck.

Your character looks like hes walking even when hes running so im trying to chase down an enemy and attack him with my sword and i can never catch him cause we both running in slow motion

View attachment 28208 View attachment 28206

This Double Dragon knock off was terrible.

My homeboy let me borrow this game, but never asked for it back!! If I didn't know any better, I think he wanted to get rid of it, and passed it off to me.

Game play sucked. I tried giving it a chance but I couldn't do it.

well-actually.jpg

Renegade came first and Double Dragon took Renegade's formula to the next level by adding 2-player co-op. Both games were made by Taito. Back then, we used to think Double Dragon was basically Renegade 2 'cause Renegade was the shit in the arcades and DD looked so much like it, played like it, AND it was made by the same company so it was the logical conclusion.

Last edited:
Back