Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Worst Videogame You've Ever Played IN YO LIFE!!

6029_front.jpg

Wrath_of_the_Black_Mant_Coverart-2.jpg

This game has to be the worst I've ever played on the NES. I rented that shit and took it back about an hour later. It was that fuckin easy to beat. The only reason it took an hour was because I got up, drove around the corner to grab a couple of coneys and a bottle of Faygo cola in the middle of the game. Seriously, if you wanna see how bad this waste of silicon is grab and NES emulator and download the rom. You'll be back in this thread complaining about it as well.

This shit right is one of the worst games of all time. It's been years but I remember how awful this game is.
Nobody posted a game as bad as Bubsy 3D

220px-Bubsy_3D.png

People act like this was one of the greatest games ever. I just dont understand.. I mean i wont a playstation kid comin up, so I never got the chance to play it but one of my homeboys still be going around "rapping" the songs from this shit and saying I need to check it out. I watched some youtube vids and i wasn't amused

Superman for N64
ayo this was my favorite game as a kid. Used to ask my friend if I could borrow it all the time.

Wasn't until I was grown and saw everybody trashing it online and naming it the worst game of all time lmao.

yea that Superman game wont even bad from what i remember i rented that shit once. Now the 50cent game that shit was hot garbage i agree

People act like this was one of the greatest games ever. I just dont understand.. I mean i wont a playstation kid comin up, so I never got the chance to play it but one of my homeboys still be going around "rapping" the songs from this shit and saying I need to check it out. I watched some youtube vids and i wasn't amused
This mess was turrible. It was a featured game on a demo disc from Pizza Hut back in the day.

Back