Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd3): Ramsey Bolton vs Joffrey Baratheon

Worst Character?

• Ramsey Bolton (Game of Thrones)

• Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tywin did not want Ned be headed at that time. He wanted Jaime to kill Ned because the fight and could’ve dressed it like Ned was treason and no army was up. When Joffrey did it all the armies were up and the Lannisters were losing battles. I think Joffrey and Cersei were behind Ned death

Tywin did not want Ned be headed at that time. He wanted Jaime to kill Ned because the fight and could’ve dressed it like Ned was treason and no army was up. When Joffrey did it all the armies were up and the Lannisters were losing battles. I think Joffrey and Cersei were behind Ned death

That was all Joffrey.

Ramsey also killed his own brother I know that’s not a show fact but Roose spoke on it. I don’t think flaying people is that bad cuz he was just living up to the family name but he was a disaster.

Damn I forgot how much of a piece of shit Ramsey was. I’m leaning towards him since he actually put that work in.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bolton was worst... but Joff would have been worse IF he had the chance to live. He had the same tendencies but would have had the power of the whole realm behind him. Bolton had the North to terrorize. Joff would had the seven kingdoms as his playground. It would have been really BAD.

Back