Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd3): Ramsey Bolton vs Joffrey Baratheon

Worst Character?

• Ramsey Bolton (Game of Thrones)

• Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The battle of Satan's favorite offspring on deck. I gotta go wit Ramsey on this.

Joffrey's death brought great satisfaction to the masses. But Ramsey's death should've been made an international holiday. Like his death should've been written somewhere in the Bible

"The Book Of Ramsey...Chapter 8...verse 11..."And God sent his mighty angel Jon Snow to smite the demon Ramsey from thy existence for all eternity"

Joffrey wouldn't have been anything like Ramsey lmao. He was a bitch and he was scared of pussy. Ramsey will shoot the fade and go to war behind his bullshit. I can at least respect that on a level. All joffrey did was make Sansa watch her pops die and Ramsey made that the least of her worries.

This was an easy question. I could have sworn mans were both in the same show lol.

Once again you niggas going Maga in the polls.

kobe-laugh.gif

Joffrey wouldn't have been anything like Ramsey lmao. He was a bitch and he was scared of pussy. Ramsey will shoot the fade and go to war behind his bullshit. I can at least respect that on a level. All joffrey did was make Sansa watch her pops die and Ramsey made that the least of her worries.

This was an easy question. I could have sworn mans were both in the same show lol.

Once again you niggas going Maga in the polls.

View attachment 1212246

Ramsay did shoot people with crossbows but yea no real comparison to Bolton

He threatened people with it. He ain't buss that shit like that.
Joffrey was having Sansaa beat, he was talking about still keeping her around for sex after he got married to ol what's her face which would have been sexual assault. He had Ned beheaded. Other than being on the battlefield he would have grew up to be just as vile as Ramsey

Joffrey was having Sansaa beat, he was talking about still keeping her around for sex after he got married to ol what's her face which would have been sexual assault. He had Ned beheaded. Other than being on the battlefield he would have grew up to be just as vile as Ramsey
He didn't have Ned beheaded tywin did. Lol are you serious?

And Ramsey raped her. Actually.

200w (1).gif

How are yall voting in theory?

Yeah you're trolling.

Back