Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd3): Ramsey Bolton vs Joffrey Baratheon

Worst Character?

• Ramsey Bolton (Game of Thrones)

• Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Book Ramsay was even more vile than show Ramsay.

Joffrey was a little shit, but it was only a matter of time before he got bodied anyway. If it wasn’t Olenna/Littlefinger is was gon be somebody else in that castle

Book Ramsay was even more vile than show Ramsay.

Joffrey was a little shit, but it was only a matter of time before he got bodied anyway. If it wasn’t Olenna/Littlefinger is was gon be somebody else in that castle

Man for a minute I thought Tywin and Olenna did it because he couldn’t be controlled as easy.

If y’all think Joffrey was Ramsey’s level, y’all weren’t watching the same show. A lot of y’all saying Joffrey would’ve eventually been Ramsey’s level, but I don’t see it. In fact I feel it’s MAD disrespectful to even put Joffrey and Ramsey in the same sentence.

Ramsey was Joker - completely unhinged. Joffrey would’ve never developed into remotely what Ramsey was, especially with Cersei around to reel him in like she would from time to time. Grandpa being around to keep him in place is another factor. Joffrey was violent at times, but Ramsey WAS VIOLENCE! Joffrey could be manipulated and even at times reasoned with.

Ramsey on the other hand was a psychopath! Dude entered the ring by breaking bro code and maiming Theon - and then possibly eating It *pause*. Then he murdered Roose because they didn’t match his crazy. You couldn’t reason with him. He got off on torturing people. He never avoided smoke! After Sansa finally escapes, he sends Jon a letter begging for the fade. Didn’t he skin Sansa’s made, too? He fed his baby brother to his hounds, too. That’s just getting started. Dude was on demon time the entire show.

Joffrey was sick, but Ramsey was another level. Ramsey was what would happen if joffrey lived into adulthood

Joffrey was sick, but Ramsey was another level. Ramsey was what would happen if joffrey lived into adulthood
We keep saying this but I'm not sure joffrey would have turned out as fucked up as Ramsay. Joffrey was already in his teens Ramsay was around 20. Still a kid himself. Joffrey was too sheltered and looked after to end up like that.

Ramsay was a different animal.

If y’all think Joffrey was Ramsey’s level, y’all weren’t watching the same show. A lot of y’all saying Joffrey would’ve eventually been Ramsey’s level, but I don’t see it. In fact I feel it’s MAD disrespectful to even put Joffrey and Ramsey in the same sentence.

Ramsey was Joker - completely unhinged. Joffrey would’ve never developed into remotely what Ramsey was, especially with Cersei around to reel him in like she would from time to time. Grandpa being around to keep him in place is another factor. Joffrey was violent at times, but Ramsey WAS VIOLENCE! Joffrey could be manipulated and even at times reasoned with.

Ramsey on the other hand was a psychopath! Dude entered the ring by breaking bro code and maiming Theon - and then possibly eating It *pause*. Then he murdered Roose because they didn’t match his crazy. You couldn’t reason with him. He got off on torturing people. He never avoided smoke! After Sansa finally escapes, he sends Jon a letter begging for the fade. Didn’t he skin Sansa’s made, too? He fed his baby brother to his hounds, too. That’s just getting started. Dude was on demon time the entire show.
Cersei was losing control of him as he was growing up. Tywin kept him in check but who knows how long that would last

Reactions: GNS
The plan was to have Ned take the Black and send him to the Wall, to show Joffrey was a "merciful" king.
But Joff, being the little psychopathic shit he is, decided then & there at the very last moment to have beheaded Ned instead

No one know he going to do that, including his mother

Resized_UnsteadyEthicalFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted(2).gif
At comparing Joffrey punkass to Ramsey. Joffrrey was just a spoiled little shit he would grow up to be a more annoying version of that on some Commedus from Gladiator status. Ramsey? He's evil in the flesh and took too long to get eradicated.

Y'all presented some heckuva arguments
Maybe the actor for joffrey was better cause I hated that kid but by actions Ramsey was worse. Joffrey offing ned made him a star for the dark side tho.
When he did despicable shit he went big and made it a spectacle

Back