Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW answer this question….

Why is it up to women to save our manhood? Even though the things that y’all say are emasculating us is bs most of the time. Niggas don’t wanna talk about being good fathers and role models which would lead to all the respect we desire. This is where we fail at because that’s backwards we supposed to check ourselves. But folks like the op view everything as an attack on the black man

Last edited:
Why is it up to women to save our manhood? Even though the things that y’all say are emasculating us is be most of the time. Niggas don’t wanna talk about being good fathers and role models which would lead to all the respect we desire. This is where we fail at because that’s backwards we supposed to check ourselves. But folks like the op view everything as an attack on the black man

I don’t know that she is saying that it’s women’s responsibility. In fact, I’m certain she’s NOT saying that.

This is one of them ones where it’s really easy to get off track and start answering questions that weren’t asked.

I don’t know that she is saying that it’s women’s responsibility. In fact, I’m certain she’s NOT saying that.

This is one of them ones where it’s really easy to get off track and start answering questions that weren’t asked.

You right tho.

Back