Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women lists places you shouldn’t take them for a first date

Yeah, but I also think that raises another issue - the glamorization of frivolously expensive shit. Your point about some women needing to get their money up so they don't have to rely on a man to experience those things is fair. But why should going to a restaurant that's $100-$200 a plate even be a goal? Since when was that some kind of standard to strive towards? A lot of people go their whole lives without ever setting foot in a restaurant like that, and it doesn't make their lives any less fulfilling. This mindset that you have to experience wealthy shit to be fulfilled is poisonous.
Extremely poisonous.

It’s the same thing when folks look down on others for not seeing the world.

just because you went to France for a week somehow makes you a better person.

Like bruh, you went on vacation snd enjoyed the good parts and not a mission trip to help others.

Yeah, but I also think that raises another issue - the glamorization of frivolously expensive shit. Your point about some women needing to get their money up so they don't have to rely on a man to experience those things is fair. But why should going to a restaurant that's $100-$200 a plate even be a goal? Since when was that some kind of standard to strive towards? A lot of people go their whole lives without ever setting foot in a restaurant like that, and it doesn't make their lives any less fulfilling. This mindset that you have to experience wealthy shit to be fulfilled is poisonous.
Who said the bolded??

On a side note, my wife and I went to Red Lobster for the first time in like 7 years last week. We used to live across the street from one so we hit it up pretty regularly. At the time, the Ultimate Feast was $25. Now that same meal is $45. Inflation is crazy. That's another reason why putting so much value on any of this shit is pointless. The meal ain't any better than it used to be. It's just more expensive because the people at the top are price gouging everything.

Take dat take dat take dat...

diddy-cool.gif

395854742_7125397210817396_263977725948089153_n.jpg

These lists just show a bunch of lonely motherfuckers trying to one up each other and get over on somebody instead of actually getting to know somebody which is supposed to be the point of dating. The women and men who made those lists are all losers

People don’t even want to be around people that like them it seems like

Back