Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women lists places you shouldn’t take them for a first date

Lol why folks on abw hate society so much? Dating pool is not filled with shit. And y’all know y’all dont even go half these places

A trip across seas is more than all these places

True.

Which begs the question, why would they rather spend more money to go overseas........instead of dealing with what's over here?

The answer can reflect badly on both parties, but it definitely proves that it's not just about spending too much money on a date.

Lol

It’s a lotta women who only make the “undesirables” do the whole dating routine, so they can feel like they at least got something out of it

But will be smashing the one they want for months with no date on the calendar

cold game

was talkin to this young lady who had a dude who'd be takin her out to eat but never hit

1 time I was w/ her when he called to take her out

so we went to the restaurant but I sat at the bar havin drinks

afterwards went back to her place, ate the food he bought & fucked all nite

kinda felt bad for dude but not really

:hahaha:

Is the dating scene nowadays this trashy?
It's all transactional these days
I genuinely envy those on Abw that have successfully found love. Y’all don’t have to deal with any of this nonsense.

That said, I don’t really have a problem with the list. 😅 It’s the entitlement.
Looking for love is overrated. Looking for partnership/companionship is more practical

Thst
Aint nada wrong with generic basic

People weird and entitled
I do agree that the entitlement is crazy, but at same time I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting some creativity and effort. I don't mind going to Applebee's, but I would be more impressed if you took me to a local joint.

Last edited:
Y’all are underestimating the group think and reach for the list. It may be fake but at the same time, this has become reality
IMG_2778.gif

Lol y’all gotta stop with this extreme shit not every woman is a good diggin byrd and not ever brother is a bum trying up get some pussy. Talk to people in real life.
The dating scene is trash regardless of what you think.

The “self care” movement has taught folks to cut off any and everybody over any minor inconvenience. It has also thought folks not to work through problems in dating or otherwise.

Last edited:

The “self care” movement has taught folks to cut off any and everybody over any minor inconvenience. It has also thought folks not to work through problems in dating or otherwise.

No offense but you’ve been married like 10 years bro. To me it’s very possible as a person in the mid thirties to find somebody to be with. I get social media makes us think everything is worse than it is. You can meet regular normal women who like normal things. You avoid gold diggers and damaged women. I’m not going with the narrative that assumes dating is the worst thing ever. For every dysfunctional person it’s 20 regular people having fun dating. I’ve seen it lol

These jawns really think they all deserve Surf ‘N Turf from Ruth Chris right off the break.

Hoes shouldn’t get nothing but Old Country Buffet and walks on the boardwalk on the first date then.

Y’all can have this dating shit. HOH movement is non-existent these days.

I respectfully disagree

Let me say I get your overall point but this isn't the result of self care. Self care is simply that. You spend so much time taking care of others, making accommodations for them that you forget about yourself.

Niggas will pay for their lady to get their nails done, which isn't wrong at all but they don't get their own shit done and walking around with long pinky nails, fucked up cuticles and feet looking like Myra from Martin.

Self care has taught people to place a priority on themselves and don't get so caught up in other people that you neglect yourself

Back