Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman leaves man stranded on date Fair or Foul?

If that’s how you would describe YOUR experiences then just say so..cause that definitely is NOT how I do things 😂

Seriously…do y’all take the time to actually LEARN how people do certain things or do you try to crack jokes because you’re not familiar with them..?

Read close dumbass….the connection is ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THE FIRST CONVERSATION..

Do you know what that means??? There is already a clear interest that her and I want to hook up…the first date is just us buying time or getting together to hang out (if we choose to do so)

So if I meet a woman I know is digging me and I say “I’m free let’s get together, drive around and listen to some music”….it’s really just FOREPLAY

I’m flirting, talking dirty, playing the right music..and guess what? In my experiences it has led to us going back to my place for a hook up

The first date for me is just a form of foreplay before it leads back to my place. But I know this already because I’ve already ESTABLISHED the connection…think twice before you write up some fantasy shit about me in your head nigga lol
Lol, a man, dont let me ruin your party. I just thought that "drive around" idea was funny. If it works for you, have it it.

I like to have fun on my dates and it like to eat. I usually had multiple convos before the first date. So now you see how a person is in person. Im dating someone to be potentially steady with. I wouldnt do the date scene if im just trying to hook up.

If that’s how you would describe YOUR experiences then just say so..cause that definitely is NOT how I do things 😂

Seriously…do y’all take the time to actually LEARN how people do certain things or do you try to crack jokes because you’re not familiar with them..?

Read close dumbass….the connection is ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THE FIRST CONVERSATION..

Do you know what that means??? There is already a clear interest that her and I want to hook up…the first date is just us buying time or getting together to hang out (if we choose to do so)

So if I meet a woman I know is digging me and I say “I’m free let’s get together, drive around and listen to some music”….it’s really just FOREPLAY

I’m flirting, talking dirty, playing the right music..and guess what? In my experiences it has led to us going back to my place for a hook up

The first date for me is just a form of foreplay before it leads back to my place. But I know this already because I’ve already ESTABLISHED the connection…think twice before you write up some fantasy shit about me in your head nigga lol
I was trying to learn and you told me fuck outta yo face 😕

But if you murder him who's gonna make his RIP thread?

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

I'll make it from prison

Idk my conscience prolly wouldn't let me leave him there sleeping cuz I'd be worried he'd get robbed or stabbed and then I'd feel like shit. Prolly wake him up and say I'm all movied out and going home.

Back