Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman leaves man stranded on date Fair or Foul?

Lol I ain’t know people on ABW would just pull up to niggas cribs like that

YOU GONNA CATCH A FLIGHT FOR THIS FADE?

Last edited:
Its pretty cut and dry

The weird part was the discussion to me if I fall asleep on a date which is rude af for a first date I wouldn’t expect a second. The leaving part might’ve been a lil extra on her end. But if I was him waking up from the nap and she gone just an L

Yup cosign.
All you needed to do was the decent thing and end the night with "this ain't gonna work out but all the best" from a wake up nudge

He was stupid for having a first date at the movies though

I just don’t see how two hardworking adults with a strenuous job and/or kids can find time going out to the movies for a FIRST date..

On some real shit, I don’t even like dates being longer than 30 minutes. It doesn’t take that long to build a connection with someone

But sitting in a dark room watching a 2 HOUR movie?? Yeah I’d probably go to sleep too..

Drop ya addy homie.

Play pussy, get fucked.

I'll do 25 years behind this shit. idgaf
Prisoner: what you in for big homie?

Marc: for assault

Prisoner: word? What started the assault?

Marc: he called me lame so I had to handle that.

Prisoner: he called you lame to your face? In public on the streets?

Marc: naw, the internet. On the ABW streets in front of strangers with no pics.

Lol

I have multiple phone convos before a date as well but im still not doing the movie on a first date. Some people are different when they are in person compared to the phone. Cant get to know someone in person during a movie.

Prisoner: what you in for big homie?

Marc: for assault

Prisoner: word? What started the assault?

Marc: he called me lame so I had to handle that.

Prisoner: he called you lame to your face? In public on the streets?

Marc: naw, the internet. On the ABW streets in front of strangers with no pics.

Lol

Aye my nigga. You dont do 25 years for assault. I'm catching a body behind this shit.

My flight is already booked

I hope that nigga has his affairs in order.

Aye my nigga. You dont do 25 years for assault. I'm catching a body behind this shit.

My flight is already booked

I hope that nigga has his affairs in order.

I just don’t see how two hardworking adults with a strenuous job and/or kids can find time going out to the movies for a FIRST date..

On some real shit, I don’t even like dates being longer than 30 minutes. It doesn’t take that long to build a connection with someone

But sitting in a dark room watching a 2 HOUR movie?? Yeah I’d probably go to sleep too..
30 min? You speed dating or some shit?

Back