Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman leaves man stranded on date Fair or Foul?

I just don’t see how two hardworking adults with a strenuous job and/or kids can find time going out to the movies for a FIRST date..

On some real shit, I don’t even like dates being longer than 30 minutes. It doesn’t take that long to build a connection with someone

But sitting in a dark room watching a 2 HOUR movie?? Yeah I’d probably go to sleep too..
When both of yall are enjoying each other's company, time flies. If my date is only 30min, that means she aint feeling me or i aint feeling her. You make time for things you want to do.

30 min? You speed dating or some shit?

Coffee Shop….Ice Cream….Library…...Park……Drive around town

I don’t take women out to eat or wine and dine on the FIRST date. Keep it simple, short and straightforward.

Plus there already should’ve been interaction and conversation before y’all even set the date up. So getting together for a half hour ain’t that long. You could even do that shit on their lunch break if their at work

When both of yall are enjoying each other's company, time flies. If my date is only 30min, that means she aint feeling me or i aint feeling her. You make time for things you want to do.

This is BULLSHIT 😂

The interaction and connection should’ve happened BEFORE the first date.

The first date is just spending time and enjoying each other’s company before it leads to somewhere else. Usually sexual if the spark is still there. You don’t even need a first date if the first convo is tight enough. The attraction should already be established by the first convo. The date is just buying some extra time.

I’ve been in more than enough situations where I would meet a girl…we would a few days later meet at a coffee shop for 30-45 mins…and if there was a spark…we’d hook up

It’s not that deep. The first date should always be sweet short and simple…and little, if any money should be spent

Last edited:
Idk 30 minutes seems kinda quick but some people just have busy schedules or obligations so i get it

I think some people don’t establish the connection BEFORE the first date. So they wait for the first date and do a whole bunch of shit to try to build a connection….FUCK THAT SHIT.

The connection should be established by the first conversation

My shit is different…the first date is just me and her buying some extra time before we get busy lol…there’s no way I’m spending all day just hanging out with one female if I don’t have a serious enough relationship with her..

I don’t take women out to eat or wine and dine on the FIRST date. Keep it simple, short and straightforward.

Plus there already should’ve been interaction and conversation before y’all even set the date up. So getting together for a half hour ain’t that long. You could even do that shit on their lunch break if their at work
Ehhh

Just because something works for me doesn't mean it has to work for you.

If you are finding success with this method, that's all that matters🤝🏾

Yo, you funny. Lol, if you cant take being around a person for 30mins, why try all?

"Drive around town". What are you, a tour guide?

Female: so where are we going

Dodge: drive around to show you some spots.

Female: sounds fun.

Dodge: on the left is a nice spanish food place. On the right, good Caribbean place with some jerk food.

Female: all sounds good. Lets hit up the caribbean spot.

Dodge: hit up, we werent going in. I said show.

Female: I thought we were going out on a date?
Dodge: this was the date. If you hungry, I got some crackers and juice.

(Phone 30 min alarm goes off)

Dodge: welp, times up
Female: what's that mean?
Dodge: time for you to leave so I can go home. Call me when you get home. Hope you had fun. The second date is gonna be even better

Female: *walks off with anger without saying anything*

Yo, you funny. Lol, if you cant take being around a person for 30mins, why try all?

"Drive around town". What are you, a tour guide?

Female: so where are we going

Dodge: drive around to show you some spots.

Female: sounds fun.

Dodge: on the left is a nice spanish food place. On the right, good Caribbean place with some jerk food.

Female: all sounds good. Lets hit up the caribbean spot.

Dodge: hit up, we werent going in. I said show.

Female: I thought we were going out on a date?
Dodge: this was the date. If you hungry, I got some crackers and juice.

(Phone 30 min alarm goes off)

Dodge: welp, times up
Female: what's that mean?
Dodge: time for you to leave so I can go home. Call me when you get home. Hope you had fun. The second date is gonna be even better

Female: *walks off with anger without saying anything*

If that’s how you would describe YOUR experiences then just say so..cause that definitely is NOT how I do things 😂

Seriously…do y’all take the time to actually LEARN how people do certain things or do you try to crack jokes because you’re not familiar with them..?

Read close dumbass….the connection is ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THE FIRST CONVERSATION..

Do you know what that means??? There is already a clear interest that her and I want to hook up…the first date is just us buying time or getting together to hang out (if we choose to do so)

So if I meet a woman I know is digging me and I say “I’m free let’s get together, drive around and listen to some music”….it’s really just FOREPLAY

I’m flirting, talking dirty, playing the right music..and guess what? In my experiences it has led to us going back to my place for a hook up

The first date for me is just a form of foreplay before it leads back to my place. But I know this already because I’ve already ESTABLISHED the connection…think twice before you write up some fantasy shit about me in your head nigga lol

I think some people don’t establish the connection BEFORE the first date. So they wait for the first date and do a whole bunch of shit to try to build a connection….FUCK THAT SHIT.

The connection should be established by the first conversation

My shit is different…the first date is just me and her buying some extra time before we get busy lol…there’s no way I’m spending all day just hanging out with one female if I don’t have a serious enough relationship with her..
I see your perspective, i just never had the juice to pull off your approach lls

I see your perspective, i just never had the juice to pull off your approach lls

I can tell some of the members here haven’t lol…but at least you ADMITTED it

I’m just VERY flirtatious with women to the point where I know by the end of the first convo if she’s feeling me or not on that type of level..I don’t like beating around the bush. If I see a SEXY ass woman at the store or mall. I’m not afraid to introduce myself and tell her exactly that..

Some guys want to take a woman out on a first date to hopefully get a connection. In my life I’ve tended to know a connection had already been established before I decide to have a first date with her…

meaning I already know where our date is going to lead into…I’m just buying time and setting a mood lol

I can tell some of the members here haven’t lol…but at least you ADMITTED it

I’m just VERY flirtatious with women to the point where I know by the end of the first convo if she’s feeling me or not on that type of level..I don’t like beating around the bush. If I see a SEXY ass woman at the store or mall. I’m not afraid to introduce myself and tell her exactly that..

Some guys want to take a woman out on a first date to hopefully get a connection. In my life I’ve tended to know a connection had already been established before I decide to have a first date with her…

meaning I already know where our date is going to lead into…I’m just buying time and setting a mood lol
Yeah i always wanted to build connections with people. Took a lot of L's in the dating pool (some of it was documented on the IC) eventually i was able to build and find somebody

Back