Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Films Boyfriend Preparing To Kill Her

so you think if she woulda ran outta the car, the dumb nigga woulda been like "lemme stop threatening this girl"

that nigga was gonna kill her no matter what she did...whether she filmed, ran, called the police...

we've seen this before.

the only thing that could have helped her is if she had a gun of her own.

This

Althiught I am a big fan of bring proactive, as in ideally her parents should have set an example of what not to tolerate in a relationship so that she didnt find herself in this situation to begin with, this is the next best thing.

We owe it to our daughters to teach them how to put hollows in emotional ass bitch boys like this.

Naw grandma had her lil "innocent until proven guilty" statement. Bitch your grandson is on tape threatening and loading a gun on a 20yr old woman. Fuck him and her.

She enabled the piece of shit that enabled the monster.

Again throw the whole family away

I get real hot about shit like this since I have dating age daughters. I would torture then murder all them useless fucks. We need to cut the cancer out our community.

People were laughing at this video

In the beginning she shoots in the air. They removed that.

Mfs were saying " oh she crazy crazy" and laughing at dude.

Now what happened to that girl is sad af and no one should have to go through that.

But u know mfs are crazy when u meet them. I guarentee that wasn't his first body.

now hol up, is these the people in question?

To be honest with you, there is a segment of the black community that I'm no really not sure what can be done about. Like what do you do with someone that would do something like this, and let's not act like he's the only one. Or in another topic where they had some dudes fighting at a gas station and then shooting the whole place ups without a care for the innocent people around. Let's say we get a president that makes changes that will ultimately help the black community as a whole, do we really believe that any of that can change the people that do that kinda shit. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I just feel there is a cancer in our community that can really only be cured by cutting out the bad cells completely.

To be honest with you, there is a segment of the black community that I'm no really not sure what can be done about. Like what do you do with someone that would do something like this, and let's not act like he's the only one. Or in another topic where they had some dudes fighting at a gas station and then shooting the whole place ups without a care for the innocent people around. Let's say we get a president that makes changes that will ultimately help the black community as a whole, do we really believe that any of that can change the people that do that kinda shit. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I just feel there is a cancer in our community that can really only be cured by cutting out the bad cells completely.
I believe it has something to do with intelligence. A lot of criminal black folk hit that sweet spot around 85 iq. Perfect for being predisposed to violence. Nobody here wants to talk about that group or what to do about them. I believe we should do our best in breeding the more intelligent in our community and stop supportIng the dumber ones that will eventually cause tribal ware fare in our communities.

This
Is
Her
Boyfriend.
She
Chose
This
Violent
Negro.
She is partly to blame for the outcome in her life.
If I throw on a bunch of jewelry and have bands in my pocket and my walk thru the west side of Chicago. I’m accountable if I get pistol whipped and my riches stolen.

She didn't deserve to die, stop it. Yeah if you walk through a poor hood flaunting your jewelry and money, you might get robbed. It's fair to say that you should have seen that coming. That doesn't mean you deserved it. A person should be able to walk around wearing whatever they want without having to worry about being attacked for it.

She didn't deserve to die, stop it. Yeah if you walk through a poor hood flaunting your jewelry and money, you might get robbed. It's fair to say that you should have seen that coming. That doesn't mean you deserved it. A person should be able to walk around wearing whatever they want without having to worry about being attacked for it.
“ a person should be able to walk around wearing whatever they want without having to worry about being attacked for it”

bruh this is women speak and logic stop it. You are accountable for you own decisions. it no different than the dudes who accumulate some riches and choose to remain in the hood to stunt just to end up victims of violent crime. You reap what you sow. The dude that shot her deserves prison for 20+ years and she chose to be in a relationship with someone violent. She was 20 years old adult. How much older does she have to be to be able to process that being near violent people raises the chances of you being put in violent situations exponentially

Bruh you sound stupid. There is a difference between saying that an action is unwise and that you deserve something bad to happen to you because you perform an action that is unwise.

Bruh you sound stupid. There is a difference between saying that an action is unwise and that you deserve something bad to happen to you because you perform an action that is unwise.
Is she not accountable for the partner she chooses? If she chooses a pot head that barely works does she not deserve that poor life she will live. The only difference i see is she received death from rolling the dice with a nut case. Would she be dead if she chose a book worm right now?

Is she not accountable for the partner she chooses? If she chooses a pot head that barely works does she not deserve that poor life she will live. The only difference i see is she received death from rolling the dice with a nut case. Would she be dead if she chose a book worm right now?
This logic is stupid. A lot of criminals and murders are smart. See Ted bundy. Saying being with a book worm can prevent you being murdered is not an absolute. People get deceived every day by others who play the charismatic role. They are predators for a reason

This logic is stupid. A lot of criminals and murders are smart. See Ted bundy. Saying being with a book worm can prevent you being murdered is not an absolute. People get deceived every day by others who play the charismatic role. They are predators for a reason
Life is a game of probability. You are right nothing is absolute. But you’re not going to sit here and tell me she had better odds with a thug than a gentleman.

These 90's babies are really different....sorry for the family for losing baby girl but she should've ran you can't call somebody's bluff while they're loading up

Back