Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Films Boyfriend Preparing To Kill Her

so you think if she woulda ran outta the car, the dumb nigga woulda been like "lemme stop threatening this girl"

that nigga was gonna kill her no matter what she did...whether she filmed, ran, called the police...

we've seen this before.

the only thing that could have helped her is if she had a gun of her own.
She should have got out the car and ran as he was loading the gun, not saying she would have got away and still be alive but she would have has a better chance than just sitting there

She should have got out the car and ran as he was loading the gun, not saying she would have got away and still be alive but she would have has a better chance than just sitting there

I don't see what that nigga doesn't understand about that. Her chances for survival while sitting in the car waiting for him to shoot her were zero. Given the lack of actual accuracy most of these niggas have, I'm going to say her chances if she ran would have been a good deal better than 0.

In the video I saw it said he was a perfect gentleman n shit, cooked for her, complemented her etc. She was on FB bragging about how good he treated her n shit. She was hypnotized
People were laughing at this video

In the beginning she shoots in the air. They removed that.

Mfs were saying " oh she crazy crazy" and laughing at dude.

Now what happened to that girl is sad af and no one should have to go through that.

But u know mfs are crazy when u meet them. I guarentee that wasn't his first body.

Last edited:
so you think if she woulda ran outta the car, the dumb nigga woulda been like "lemme stop threatening this girl"

that nigga was gonna kill her no matter what she did...whether she filmed, ran, called the police...

we've seen this before.

Thank you I mean really how many of these cases always happen. It ain’t even about survival instincts. These niggas heartless

yeah, she could have tried to run away...but what was about to happen was going to happen...sadly.

there is an active case that happened here in va.

2 ladies in a relationship. one lady goes to her wife's job (walmart) and tells her to talk to her. Her wife goes outside and they argue. Lady 1 pulls out a gun during the argument. Wife tries to run away and bam....shot in the fuckin back.

we've seen this before.

her chances of survival are far higher running away than sitting next to him. Hood niggas don't go to the range, so his accuracy would have been shit. And this was in Warren, that's north of 8 mile, a woman running down the street yelling "HE GOT A GUN, HE TRYING TA KILL ME!!!" would have attracted enough attention that someone would have called the cops or maybe even tried to help.

yeah, she could have tried to run away...but what was about to happen was going to happen...sadly.

there is an active case that happened here in va.

2 ladies in a relationship. one lady goes to her wife's job (walmart) and tells her to talk to her. Her wife goes outside and they argue. Lady 1 pulls out a gun during the argument. Wife tries to run away and bam....shot in the fuckin back.

Your logic is weird man. We get it, even if she ran, she might have still been killed. That doesn't change the fact that if you want to survive something, you should do whatever puts you in the best position to survive. If you hear that a tornado is coming, are you going to try and go to a basement, tub, away from windows, etc... or are you just going to sti there like "Oh well, I can't outrun a tornado" and wait to die?

Like others have said, she didn't think dude would kill her. So for her, trying to make a video and get something for her social media was more important than erring on the side of caution. It's one think if a nigga just makes a throway comment about killing you. Hell, you can't even just sleep on that, but that nigga pulled a gun out, loaded it in front of her, and made a comment that pretty much made it clear he wasn't playing. You have to put stock into shit like that. You can't just dismiss it.

her chances of survival are far higher running away than sitting next to him. Hood niggas don't go to the range, so his accuracy would have been shit. And this was in Warren, that's north of 8 mile, a woman running down the street yelling "HE GOT A GUN, HE TRYING TA KILL ME!!!" would have attracted enough attention that someone would have called the cops or maybe even tried to help.

then what tho?

this is clearly an abusive relationship. odds are, she woulda ended up in dudes space again and he woulda went for the kill.

Your logic is weird man. We get it, even if she ran, she might have still been killed. That doesn't change the fact that if you want to survive something, you should do whatever puts you in the best position to survive. If you hear that a tornado is coming, are you going to try and go to a basement, tub, away from windows, etc... or are you just going to sti there like "Oh well, I can't outrun a tornado" and wait to die?

Like others have said, she didn't think dude would kill her. So for her, trying to make a video and get something for her social media was more important than erring on the side of caution. It's one think if a nigga just makes a throway comment about killing you. Hell, you can't even just sleep on that, but that nigga pulled a gun out, loaded it in front of her, and made a comment that pretty much made it clear he wasn't playing. You have to put stock into shit like that. You can't just dismiss it.

yall are also playing armchair quarterbacks from the safety of your job or crib completely forgetting that fear does something different to everybody. maybe she was too scared to make an attempt to flee.

So she sat there filming a dude loading his gun and threatening to kill her instead of getting out of the car and running. What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? The chick should have put her phone down. Grabbed the keys. Locked the doors. Hit the panic button. And ran like her life depended on it, because it did.

Sounds a lot like victim-blaming.

Honestly she prolly didn’t think homie was gonna gun her up...I’m certain this wasn’t the first time he upped the hammer on her

Honestly she prolly didn’t think homie was gonna gun her up...I’m certain this wasn’t the first time he upped the hammer on her

IMO that is clear. She called his bluff and he wasn't bluffing. They both lost with that shit.

I need more info about the mother knowledge of what happened before I comment about her.

I don't care but just for the sake of debate.

Are you saying fear paralyzed her from running but not from whipping out her phone and recording it?

I guess it also paralyzed her from pleading with him to stop and take it easy but not from giving what sounds like a dismissive "Ok..." when he threatens her.

Sounds a lot like victim-blaming.

Well you might want to get your ears checked because you aren't picking up sounds very well. Nobody said she was responsible for his actions. It's not her fault he was a murderous piece of shit. That's all on him. But she is the one that pulled out her phone and started recording. I'm not blaming her for her death by acknowledging that that's what she did and it probably wasn't a good idea.

He was gonna kill her regardless but she coulda swung on the nigga. Coulda hopped out. Shit. She coulda crashed that bitch.

What I'm not finna do is videotape a nigga threatening to kill me while he loading the gun.

We postponing that as long as possible.

Back