Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Films Boyfriend Preparing To Kill Her

Sounds a lot like victim-blaming.

no it doesn't. Y'all "victim blaming" folks got that fucked up.

He shot her, that's his end of it. She could have and should have put distance between herself and dude instead of pulling out her phone to record it. If you got a clear enough mind to do that, you have a clear enough mind to run.

As with anything else, there are things one can do to lessen their chances of becoming a victim in any circumstance. Failure to do so puts part of of whatever happens squarely on your shoulders because there were steps you could have done to have prevented it. Had she got out and ran but still got shot then we can acknowledge that she at least tried. But that ain't the case here an in so many other instances.

then what tho?

this is clearly an abusive relationship. odds are, she woulda ended up in dudes space again and he woulda went for the kill.

Then you live to see another day, that's what. You go tell your pops, brothers, male cousins, or uncles what the nigga did and let them handle it from there.

I say get the police involve because everybody aint with that life and no way she was his first body.

What you think about what his mom did?

His moms did what a lot of mothers would do despite it being wrong as fuck. Then too a lot of mothers would simply not get involved and be like "you made that bed, time to lie in it".

I say get the police involve because everybody aint with that life and no way she was his first body.

What you think about what his mom did?

You know that nigga?

It may not be but you don't know that so you shouldn't be putting that on that man.

It could actually be his first but that don't mean its the first he's shot a gun or shot at somebody.

Shooting at somebody and missing and actually catching a body is extremely different.

You know that nigga?

It may not be but you don't know that so you shouldn't be putting that on that man.

It could actually be his first but that don't mean its the first he's shot a gun or shot at somebody.

Shooting at somebody and missing and actually catching a body is extremely different.

I'm with @Thor. This nigga basically shot his girl at point blank range over an argument. The shit wasn't some impulsive acting without thinking shit either. He took the time to load the gun and confidently told her what he was about to do. If he didn't have a body before, it would have only been a matter of time.

I'm with @Thor. This nigga basically shot his girl at point blank range over an argument. The shit wasn't some impulsive acting without thinking shit either. He took the time to load the gun and confidently told her what he was about to do. If he didn't have a body before, it would have only been a matter of time.

Usually the case reason there is a saying "there is a first time for everything".

You can agree with him but that don't make it fact that he killed someone before.

Also I'm of the opinion the nigga wasn't in his right mind so he was calm about what he did. Then what he did set in on him which caused him to ride around with a dead body in his passenger seat instead of distancing himself from that ASAP. Regardless of if he would've eventually got caught for it.

I can see why yall would lean that way just based off how he did it but none of us know so I ain't going to put that shit out there about him. That really is all I'm saying.

Usually the case reason there is a saying "there is a first time for everything".

You can agree with him but that don't make it fact that he killed someone before.

Also I'm of the opinion the nigga wasn't in his right mind so he was calm about what he did. Then what he did set in on him which caused him to ride around with a dead body in his passenger seat instead of distancing himself from that ASAP. Regardless of if he would've eventually got caught for it.

I can see why yall would lean that way just based off how he did it but none of us know so I ain't going to put that shit out there about him. That really is all I'm saying.

Fair enough. None of knows for sure, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that's he killed a couple people before her.

Lol big fo’ Five. She deserved this. There were definitely warnings but ignored them like she ignored dude prepping to kill her right in front of her

Lol big fo’ Five. She deserved this. There were definitely warnings but ignored them like she ignored dude prepping to kill her right in front of her

the bolded told me he felt the camera on him and had to act bad

all feelings smh...the gun was all he had to make him feel like a man for the moment

nah he was hurt....for whatever reason.....and had/has no idea how to process that shit

he just happened to have a gun.....a lot of young men in the same predicament end up putting hands on the girl or whatever

adrenaline already pumping, his mind searching for a way to get back, and now the camera is on him

people gotta realize cameras and fb and ig and all that shit is the fuckin world to these kids.....cant be out here gettin played with and faking on camera

he probably asked for the phone or for her to delete the video......

deserved it?

wild.
If you never robbed someone but consistently hanged out with someone that did. Did you not play a part of being present if someone decides to retaliate? If your boy pushing weight. Are you not accountable if you decide to jump in the whip for a ride while he got pounds in the truck? This isn’t a random dude. She chose this dumb nigga for what ever reason and suffered the consequences

Like did y’all moms never teach y’all not to hang out with hoodlums or degenerates?

Last edited:
Saw this shit last night, along with video of a little bitch boy choking his girl on live.

Shit like is what happens when

1. A good father or male role model is absent
2. Women baby the shit out of little boys
3. Men arent there to guide teach their daughters better or momma interferes with it

We gotta admit at some point this single parent shit aint working. The chances of either being in this situation had there been responsible parenting involved is slim to none.

There should be legal torture for cases like this. And his momma need prison time and not the typical probation shit. Hell his grandmamma too. Throw away the whole family

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back