Welcome To aBlackWeb

WNBA star Maya Moore married the man she helped free from prison

lmao yeah yall clearly never lived in the hood because i know plenty of women that have been swept off their feet by a nigga in jail

I know chicks roped in by dudes in jail, but they knew those dudes beforehand. I don't know any chick that had a chance encounter with a jailbird and was groomed for years from afar. I'm sure it happens, but it still seems crazy.

Or maybe a young ,18 year old chick met and became infatuated with a dude who didn't really care until they both got older. Y'all act like you ain't never experienced that. Who gives a fuck a bout a 18 yr old crushing but later on down the line and 30 something she in her mid 20s..her prime..you think I'm thinking the same thing

waiting until someone is of age to court them is creepy asf and goes back into my grooming post. you must believe in unicorns and flying dragons if u think a man and woman with this big of an age difference was solely friends

yeaaaaaa no

I know chicks roped in by dudes in jail, but they knew those dudes beforehand. I don't know any chick that had a chance encounter with a jailbird and was groomed for years from afar. I'm sure it happens, but it still seems crazy.

yea its happened to these two

bananas isnt it

Until otherwise I’ll assume that they started off as her just trying to help him then over the course of a decade+ of getting to know each other things developed into more. This quick to label the black man as a deviant is tiring.

Until otherwise I’ll assume that they started off as her just trying to help him then over the course of a decade+ of getting to know each other things developed into more. This quick to label the black man as a deviant is tiring.

I’ll say the same thing happen with Jada and August.

lmao yea

an 18 yr old befriending a 27 yr old man that has been locked up for decade

makes ... sense to me
I hear where you are coming from. This is probably one of those rare things. If he was on the outside, I would agree with the grooming.

If you are down on your luck and are on hard times, you will feel hopeless on life. But then someone you never met decides to help you because they generally care. It is not impossible to develop feelings for someone that kind.

Again, the relationship started off as a friendship and grew from their.

I hear where you are coming from. This is probably one of those rare things. If he was on the outside, I would agree with the grooming.

If you are down on your luck and are on hard times, you will feel hopeless on life. But then someone you never met decides to help you because they generally care. It is not impossible to develop feelings for someone that kind.

Again, the relationship started off as a friendship and grew from their.
Nah hE gRoOmEd HeR!1

not listening to half of yall niggas whatsoever

the free cosby crew could never debate on topics such as this with me

This link goes more into their story. He said he wanted to marry her while he was still locked up but didnt want to trap her. He felt it was unfair to put the pressure of a relationship on her while he was behind bars. He wanted her to go and find someone who was free even though and would be hard for him

I'm saying dude
waiting until someone is of age to court them is creepy asf and goes back into my grooming post. you must believe in unicorns and flying dragons if u think a man and woman with this big of an age difference was .....
yeaaaaaa no
I'm saying he probably developed those feelings he got over... really..good deal for both of em he got a stable situation with someone familiar with his plight and she got a dude without a whole lot of baggage outsides the prison shit

Truth be told maya a full grown 30 year old who been getting dicked down world widenyall acting like she a little kid or something

Wouldn't be surprised if he tells her to go out and start hooping again.
18 and 26 ain’t no damn grooming.

Exactly.

He met her when she was 18.

So it's nothing like the situation with Marques Houston in which he married a 19yr old that he met when she was only 14.

Last edited:
Back