Welcome To aBlackWeb

WNBA star Maya Moore married the man she helped free from prison

OK. And what about all, the other innocent brothers who are in jail. They have to wait on maya moore to have a crush on them to get free smh

Maybe im reading to deep into this. But i got the sense she was jus doin this random act outta the goodness of her heart. But no, there was a ulterior motive.

If maya Moore didnt fall in love w him, he'd prolly still be in jail

OK. And what about all, the other innocent brothers who are in jail. They have to wait on maya moore to have a crush on them to get free smh

Maybe im reading to deep into this. But i got the sense she was jus doin this random act outta the goodness of her heart. But no, there was a ulterior motive.

Maybe, but it still beats an innocent black man staying in prison

What? This makes no sense. Plenty of peoples loved ones ride for them if they feel they were wrongly convicted so yeah them niggas would need somebody personally invested to fight for them to get free

I dont see how this warrants any jokes or a side eye

You niggas need some new pussy or better pussy in y'all lives

thats a shitty ass take fam

She plays for the WNBA. She's probably living well, but I doubt she got the kinda money that makes her a prime mark. Then again, if you ain't got shit, everybody probably looks like a potential come up.
She actually quit the wnba for him

Its true love

Back