Welcome To aBlackWeb

WK1: MNF 9/10/18 - NY Jets vs. Det Lions/LA Rams vs. LA Raiders

Quinn, Stafford, Cooter and Patricia can all GTFO. Competing with the Bill's for the 1st pic. Dis zum BULLSHIT

It's Patrica man. I got people who work for the lions. the players hate him and you saw how they didn't play hard today.

1. They don't like Patricia

2. They liked and respected Jim Caldwell and felt he was done wrong by Bob Quinn cuz Quinn already had made up his mind he was gonna hire Patricia last year before the season started

3. If there was gonna be a replacement they preferred it would have been Terryl Austin and even tho he was interviewed he was never a serious candidate

4. Now after all this they don'r respect Bob Quinn.

5. They don't believe in this Patriot way. By the way the Patriot Way is a myth cuz if it wasn't for Brady non of the Patriot success would be possible.

Bruh atleast your team has accomplished something. Being a Lions fan is like being trapped in Hell on repeat. Same shit, different season. Niggas ain't won a division since forever.

Just perpetual shit every season. 0-16, Lose on a hail Mary, lose a playoff game you had won, lose on a TD catch you actually made, lose on a 10sec runoff, lose to a rookie qb in his first game. They can pacc these niggas and the Stadium and give em to Oakland.

Caldwell atleast had these niggas respectable, but this shit is the worst I've seen since Rod Marinelli.
I actually root for the Lions. Hope y'all time come soon bruh. Y'all definitely due for one.

It's Patrica man. I got people who work for the lions. the players hate him and you saw how they didn't play hard today.

1. They don't like Patricia

2. They liked and respected Jim Caldwell and felt he was done wrong by Bob Quinn cuz Quinn already had made up his mind he was gonna hire Patricia last year before the season started

3. If there was gonna be a replacement they preferred it would have been Terryl Austin and even tho he was interviewed he was never a serious candidate

4. Now after all this they don'r respect Bob Quinn.

5. They don't believe in this Patriot way. By the way the Patriot Way is a myth cuz if it wasn't for Brady non of the Patriot success would be possible.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm done with these niggas. Austin should have been the coach.

About to hit @Hazel up like SmartSelect_20180910-214209_YouTube.gif

I actually root for the Lions. Hope y'all time come soon bruh. Y'all definitely due for one.
Salute my nigga. When we actually win one, shit gonna be the most LIVE party this Solar System has ever seen. Fuccn Martians, Unicorns, Bigfoot all gonna be in that bitch Bumpin Boss up and Get this Money!

Salute my nigga. When we actually win one, shit gonna be the most LIVE party this Solar System has ever seen. Fuccn Martians, Unicorns, Bigfoot all gonna be in that bitch Bumpin Boss up and Get this Money!
This the song I blast Everytime lions win a game

Caldwell should have never been fired

Or replaced by Terryl Austin. Anybody other than Patricia. They don't feel he should have been a head coaching candidate with a defense that was ranked poor lst year and the only reason he got it is cuz Quinn and Patricia are friends from the Patriots

It's amazing it takes the Rooney rule to just consider hiring black candidates but if you from belicheat tree, you get a look immediately and damn near the job

Jesus. and i thought Vrabel would have the worst coaching start this week from someone with a Patriot connection. Patricia made his look positive

Last edited:
Back