Welcome To aBlackWeb

WK1: MNF 9/10/18 - NY Jets vs. Det Lions/LA Rams vs. LA Raiders

It's fucked up and I have NOTHING against Detroit or lions fans but this shit is LEGIT hilarious. And I'm a Saints fan and we got our ass whipped by the bucs so I can speak on this shit.

It's fucked up and I have NOTHING against Detroit or lions fans but this shit is LEGIT hilarious. And I'm a Saints fan and we got our ass whipped by the bucs so I can speak on this shit.
Bruh atleast your team has accomplished something. Being a Lions fan is like being trapped in Hell on repeat. Same shit, different season. Niggas ain't won a division since forever.

Just perpetual shit every season. 0-16, Lose on a hail Mary, lose a playoff game you had won, lose on a TD catch you actually made, lose on a 10sec runoff, lose to a rookie qb in his first game. They can pacc these niggas and the Stadium and give em to Oakland.

Caldwell atleast had these niggas respectable, but this shit is the worst I've seen since Rod Marinelli.

Come on 50 burger!

giphy.gif

Eastern Michigan the only winning football team in the state. The devil is ice skating, eating a snocone

Quinn, Stafford, Cooter and Patricia can all GTFO. Competing with the Bill's for the 1st pic. Dis zum BULLSHIT

Back