Welcome To aBlackWeb

WK1: MNF 9/10/18 - NY Jets vs. Det Lions/LA Rams vs. LA Raiders

i told yall the lions would be bad this year and good. fuck this avg 9-7 bullshit every year. we're lacking in talent and speed in a lot of areas.

the hire of patricia was terrible. the team don't like him. he tryna bring this patriots way shit and they not buying in.

stafford through he was going to lead his team to victory after an injury like rodgers did last night

WillingInfiniteGarpike-small.gif

i told yall the lions would be bad this year and good. fuck this avg 9-7 bullshit every year. we're lacking in talent and speed in a lot of areas.

the hire of patricia was terrible. the team don't like him. he tryna bring this patriots way shit and they not buying in.
Bruh, we lucky to win 3 games. Everybody offense is better than ours. Everybody defense got more talent. Burn all this shit to the ground. Niggas go on National TV and play a big Green ass turd to open the season. Playcalling is predictable.

patricia gotta go man, the team i think has checked out on him already. nobody on the offense or defense like him. the players wanted the defensive coordinator from last year to be the coach.

the players gotta mutiny on patricia

Back