Welcome To aBlackWeb

With All Negativity Going Between......Tell me something good (edit humble brag on yourselves.)

Me and the lady rented a cabin for this weekend in VA some shit booked I don't even know where we going it's some surprise getaway shit she booked

Going to Curacao in July

Tulum in August with the wife and DR with my goons

Greece for my bday in Nov

Zanzibar in ealry 2025
What part of greece? I was out there a few years ago

Aite so my neighborhood is 99% CAC I’m walking to go pick up my food

And I walk through the park which is filled w cacs and towards the back of park the only black ppl there is this little girl and her moms selling lemonade and no one is fucking w them

So I go pick up my food and as I am heading home I stop and buy all the bottles they have left
Because fuck that I’m not allowing them to get fronted on

IMG_7168.png
Find them on IG and support

Attachments

• IMG_7167.jpeg
    IMG_7167.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I don’t like the ocean.

Plus my oldest (niece) will be starting middle school, this fall, I gotta start puttin some away for what these teenage years are for sure to hit me fo’
lol for business purposes fam….i gave my homie that advice and now her boating business is thriving

I knew I made it when I put all my bills on auto draft, lol. Knowing a bill can’t break me was a great feeling.

I ain't there yet. Only shit I got on autopay is my car insurance and my internet. Now when these folks decide to bring me on full-time that changes 'cause my salary would be significantly higher but until then I'm juggling them bitches.

I personally want to go to Athens because I'm mythology nerd but the wife wants to go to Santorini so the plan is 3 days in Santorini and 3 days in Athens
I did those two plus mykonos. Athens is very busy and crowded. Think nyc times 2. But it is a great time. Their seafood is good and cheaper than the states. I saw various temples like the zeus temple. Santorini was dope as well. Food once again was great. Be mindful that you are on a mountain. Lots of inclines and declines. If one of yall have leg problems , you might have some problems. To get to those buildings and restaurants in the cliffs, you have to walk a lot of stairs.

Back