Welcome To aBlackWeb

With All Negativity Going Between......Tell me something good (edit humble brag on yourselves.)

Tell me something good you got going on with yourselves or something good you heard?

I'll start, last year I was able to pay my parents house off for them. It wasn't a lot of money (11k) that I had to come off of but I was blessed enough to take that burden off of them.

Also before one of you miserable niggas come in here talking about this is a brag thread. You know what it is a brag thread BRAG ON YOURSELF AND YOUR GOOD THINGS YOU GOT GOING ON

I’ve have done a lot of house work by myself and not paying people.

From changing out the garbage disposal, replacing a damaged PVC pipe (I messed up while changing the garbage disposal lol) painting the entire downstairs and entire 2 floor. Of course I do my own lawn work I think everybody should do that.

Next week I’m painting the garage.

My next real project is redoing the floors downstairs. Kitchen, living room, 1/2 bathroom, and office.

A sense of pride is and joy happens when I do work like that.

These hoes is on me and idky.
I really just been myself. Not on no thirsty shit, regular conversation, just kicking it and minding my muhfuckin binizz....but man, it sure is an ego boost looking over and getting this
:lipbite:
From time to time

Been looking after my 83 years old neighbor who doesn’t have a family or anyone and refuses to go into a home or get caretaking ( although she can afford anything she wants)

She won’t confirm when but I think her 83rd bday is on the 18th so I’m going to get this pizza she s been talking my ear off about the past 3 weeks

We just celebrated 2 years ago, 2 days ago I almost lost my father. He was dead, he collapsed right in front of this Subway and this officer performed CPR on him and resuscitated him till the ambulance arrived. I am forever grateful to Officer Lampert for saving my dad.
View attachment 1311604
yeah homie that's a blessing right there glad your pop's is still with us!

Been looking after my 83 years old neighbor who doesn’t have a family or anyone and refuses to go into a home or get caretaking ( although she can afford anything she wants)

She won’t confirm when but I think her 83rd bday is on the 18th so I’m going to get this pizza she s been talking my ear off about the past 3 weeks
That's real commendable small things like that go a long way

That's real commendable small things like that go a long way
It’s actually sad She is an old Jewish trust fund baby so never really worked …. She s an artist

She does have a sister living in CA but she basically told me her sister is waiting for her to die so she can get paid hence why she made sure to leave her entire estate worth millions of dollars to charity

Which I’m sure her sister will challenge

Back