Welcome To aBlackWeb

With All Negativity Going Between......Tell me something good (edit humble brag on yourselves.)

I love how @Old Man Cain be low key reminding us that he got money all the time lol

I just got an employee excellence award from my job. I got nominated by a family and I thought it was very sweet of them to even think about me.

Also my son just bought his first place...I may have cried when told me
No ma'am I ain't got no money. I was just blessed to work two jobs (one my own company) and I took one of those monies to help my parents out. My broke ass son and his college got me in a chokehold @Elzo69Renaissance @TheNightKing @AZTG @Sony Montana and Dos are the money men

Shout out to your son for prospering. I would be dropping a thug tear as well

No ma'am I ain't got no money. I was just blessed to work two jobs (one my own company) and I took one of those monies to help my parents out. My broke ass son and his college got me in a chokehold @Elzo69Renaissance @TheNightKing @AZTG @Sony Montana and Dos are the money men

lol leave me out of it lol I got responsibilities now

Thank you 😊

It still shocks me that I raised a whole adult whose prospering. I was always so afraid that I would screw him up...

Chill fam, feds watching
Nahhh fam I know you getting money b. It's time to feed the wolves!!

lol leave me out of it lol I got responsibilities now
Nah b unlike these niggas I remember you went to a private school where y'all was taught yachting and butterfly catching. That's rich nigga shit, I'm just a country nigga who got a little paper but I see you b good shit

:hahaha:

I find it hard to brag about material things. Im blessed to be able to live very comfortably economically, but really its just having my wife and my family around that makes me feel happy.

I know alot of people with fucked up family situations that it makes me feel very blessed and happy to be cool with my whole immediate family and love them and get love from them unconditionally.

Me and my wife been talking and planning for kids too. Im scared as fuck but it feels amazing to be in this situation having these convos knowing theirs gonna be a little me crawling around in the next 1-2 years. The world aint ready for it. The world was barely ready for me, its definetly not ready for the upgraded version.

Last edited:
Nahhh fam I know you getting money b. It's time to feed the wolves!!

Nah b unlike these niggas I remember you went to a private school where y'all was taught yachting and butterfly catching. That's rich nigga shit, I'm just a country nigga who got a little paper but I see you b good shit

:hahaha:
lol u gotta let that shit go fam

But I can maneuver a sail boat and identify a butterfly by just eye balling it

That’s a fact

IMG_0957.gif

I got a kid in college too, I’m broke my G.

He did decide to not go back next year though to take up a trade and work. Is it bad I was kind of happy?

…very happy. 😃

My middle daughter is finna start some fancy-schmancy acting school in NY in the fall.

Pray for my pockets.

I still gotta file my taxes so she can get money and shit. I keep forgetting 'cause my wife used to handle that. All I had to do is hand over the numbers for the year, my PIN, a P&L statement, and she did the rest. Now I gotta do it... and I'm lazy nowadays.

Back